**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I require insight

2»

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★

R3-4 Mags, he helps a ton with Cav.

but I don’t like mags....
    Do you 'quake and shake' or you parry with quake??
    Quake and Shake, unless there’s spite
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Take Red Hulk to r2 or higher

I'd do mags to r3 and then rhulk soon after. and if you dupe voodoo, rank him up

adding on to this, I'd build your roster first. having a r5 when you don't have multiple r4s is just kinda weird when you're doing content because r3s are obviously not good as r4s, and when you have only one high level option, you're almost obligated to use that one. and quake is far from the best champ for general questing in eq or something
  • Options
    Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 ★★★
    Other (please tell me who)

I'd do mags to r3 and then rhulk soon after. and if you dupe voodoo, rank him up

adding on to this, I'd build your roster first. having a r5 when you don't have multiple r4s is just kinda weird when you're doing content because r3s are obviously not good as r4s, and when you have only one high level option, you're almost obligated to use that one. and quake is far from the best champ for general questing in eq or something
    Having one r5 isn't all too bad, I took warlock to r5 and he pretty much carried through 5.4 exploration but I got cav before that when he was at r4 so it's really a question of priorities, but @SpideyFunko's roster needs work and taking quake to r5 won't mask the inadequacies therein
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Take Red Hulk to r2 or higher

Having one r5 isn't all too bad, I took warlock to r5 and he pretty much carried through 5.4 exploration but I got cav before that when he was at r4 so it's really a question of priorities, but @SpideyFunko's roster needs work and taking quake to r5 won't mask the inadequacies therein
    yeah but quake isn't really the same as warlock if you get what I mean. warlock can be used for general stuff and he works very well, but for basic stuff, quake isnt really that great. and Spidey doesn't have any r4s besides quake
  • Options

yeah but quake isn't really the same as warlock if you get what I mean. warlock can be used for general stuff and he works very well, but for basic stuff, quake isnt really that great. and Spidey doesn't have any r4s besides quake
    True, in this case, quake to r5 is a long term goal and not an immediate priority, mags, medusa, voodoo and sentinel should all be taken up to r4 first
  • Options

True, in this case, quake to r5 is a long term goal and not an immediate priority, mags, medusa, voodoo and sentinel should all be taken up to r4 first
    no mags
  • Options

no mags
    I feel the same way about omega red after awakening him, putting 80 sig stones in him and then realising that I don't like his playstyle, can't stand the sight of him
  • Options

no mags
    I feel the same way about omega red after awakening him, putting 80 sig stones in him and then realising that I don't like his playstyle, can't stand the sight of him
    oof. Yeah, I don’t like playing mags, nor I do care for his animations
  • Options
    Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Magnetooooo
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    Take Sentinel to r2 or higher
    No immunity champs. You need Sentinel for Biohazard in both Act 5 exploration and Act 6.1 completion
  • Options
    buffajrbuffajr Posts: 413 ★★
    Magneto
  • Options
    SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    sentinel and medusa need to be ranked up. sentinel is easy v3 completion and medusa can help you explore act five and get cav. how close are you to ranking up quake @SpideyFunko ?
  • Options
    InfiniteAbe17InfiniteAbe17 Posts: 165
    Magneto magneto magneto
  • Options
    Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Save for r5 Quake
    Nice, who’d you use to take down the genocidal robot at the end? Also take up magneto, you can thank me later.
  • Options
    ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Take Sentinel to r2 or higher
    Since Quake is already your top champ, I would start going for other utility. Don't get me wrong though, Quake is my #1 Goddess as well. But, you need some other counters for the things she can't do.

She's good for No Retreat and the 6.1 Ultron btw. Quake and Bake works great for those fights. Her and Sentinel were probably my top two champs for getting Cavalier when I did it.
  • Options
    unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    Save for r5 Quake
    Rank up mags for crossbones
  • Options
    im not ranking up Magneto. Waste of catalysts.