**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Taskmaster Appreciation Thread

MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
edited September 2020 in General Discussion
hello guys most of you know me bc of Taskmaster but incase you don't someone in the comments explain and here we go...

Taskmaster is a Underrated champion with lots of potential mostly when awakened he can definitely show the damage potential but can't compare him to doom, Sunspot, ect. He also has a unique kit that you have to master as he is a type of Champion that you need skill to play. In my book he is a r5 option and I seen lots of people who do or say they want to. I only have a 4* and I am focusing on my 5* roster so im waiting for him. The goal with Taskmaster is to get 5 concussions on the opponent by doing tasks the tasks grant extra damage. Once you get 5 concussions you get a long lasting concussion granting extra damage on most of your hits. The tasks given aren't complicated like grandmaster it is basically 1 light hit medium, heavy, or sp attacks. So I find this champion unappreciated and underated but definitely deserves respect. If any taskmaster pros are out there please send a video off him. Just remember their are better champions out there and this is a opinion. And thanks for you time.

Comments

• Options
    Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 864 ★★★★
    Taskmaster is fun
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I love taskmaster, but I’m not sure if you do since you don’t even know his sig ability
  • Options
    RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    If you want to convince people about how good Taskmaster is, at least learn his abilities properly. 4/10 because this is just reciting the basic abilities Taskmaster has.
  • Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    quite possibly the WORST appreciation thread i have EVER witnessed. 10/10 hype but completely failed to follow through, -1/10. :(

try doing research and looking at other threads for your next one so it is not as bad as this one please! :)
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    this is the most anti-climactic post that I have ever seen
  • Options
    BestReconBestRecon Posts: 516 ★★★
    Mcdonalds said:

I was gonna tag you in this thread but then I realised there’s a 97.8% chance you created this

Whos the 2.2%?
    Any other possible taskmaster player
  • Options
    unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,208 ★★★★★
    Basicly I can lay out how to play taskmaster but it would be turned into a DNA3000 Post :P if u knnow what I mean.

I do play taskmaster Very good. Like we get good quake players etc. Taskmaster also relies on skill. I can do a Whole lay out on how to play him. Whats his strongest and weakest. But u will get 1 soon from me
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Taskmaster was a goat for 6.1.1 ngl
  • Options
    SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    woohoo!
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Taskmehster doesn’t deserve appreciation