**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Graphics properties ( Android only, iphone users scroll down/ignore)

I have been thinking, this game is getting more laggy and unplayable day by day. Kabam already messed up the fight dynamics. Like parry, dash back is not as smooth as it was before. Sometimes I think its my device's fault. The graphics has been improved a lot, may be my phone is unable to handle it smoothly. So, why don't you introduce graphics properties in the game, so that players can adjust their graphics properties suitable for their phone. Like low, medium, high etc. Won't that be great? What do you all think?

Comments

• The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    They kind of already do.
    iPhone and iPad users get graphics you don't see in android.
    Watch any video on YouTube of someone playing on an apple product and you'll see things like wind, rain and snow.

There's graphics on the champions you don't see, one that springs to mind is antmans specials, when he runs across the screen or shrinks it's like he's followed by a shadow of himself, you don't see that on android.
    At least I don't in my phone
  • ralmadaralmada Posts: 191
    I have been thinking, this game is getting more laggy and unplayable day by day. Kabam already messed up the fight dynamics. Like parry, dash back is not as smooth as it was before. Sometimes I think its my device's fault. The graphics has been improved a lot, may be my phone is unable to handle it smoothly. So, why don't you introduce graphics properties in the game, so that players can adjust their graphics properties suitable for their phone. Like low, medium, high etc. Won't that be great? What do you all think?

Very old subject, nothing has changed. It seems being ignored by they.
  • True