**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should kabam fully add classic red deadpool for a playable champion?

ZerospikebantuZerospikebantu Posts: 24
edited September 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
I think kabam should fully add classic red deadpool as a playable character and here are my reasons 1.you can't just have in the game but say "oh sorry you can only get him when you first start you have to pay for him" and even then its only a 3 star and 2 star. 2.people want deadpool because this game says "create your dream" team but I cant because deadpool isn't fully added and I don't know how people got him as a 4 star, and sure we may have x-force but he is trash. 3. People would want him for synergy,arena,aw/aq, or for the sake of just having deadpool.4. And my last reason is that kabam you owe the players a lot so I think it would start bringing people to like the game more again

Should kabam fully add classic red deadpool for a playable champion? 51 votes

Add him in for the next update
43%
PhoenixKingA_Noob_Is1RockandrollinaDRapLeftTurnAlbqrqeDidzeeJ_PattUsername819273943VartoxMidknight007Ravenrob_33Blade34Endo915Zerospikebantu4funjeremiahramos1216KenshioSvainyoyonelytpgbigdaddy 22 votes
Or make an event calendar him with increased odds for a 4 star
19%
Willjackson16YellsomeGoodfellaBugsyVision_41NomarigerolMasterTroller42Awesomeness44AvoabbasDarklordwizardkNotstretchnuts 10 votes
Make a extreme event quest that you have 100 complete to get him
37%
BadroseAEG93JozielPNNico010915Goken2345SaiyanPart_time_guy1HeroBoltsyF4k3_GaM3rIvan4150KyloCreeperTheMageHunterDOKTOROKTOPUSTnkillerSuskanutSpiritOfVengeanceDeadpool_42422112KillawabzMaxwell33 19 votes

Comments

• RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    I think yes and punisher and unstoppable colossus. Time to pick new ultra rare champs...
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    I agree, they should definitely make him more available for those who purchased him in the first place. I've waited too long for another arena, and I can actually compete, with my roster, this time.
  • Add him in for the next update
    I agree as well
  • JozielPNJozielPN Posts: 95
    I agree, let's hope that in the worst scenario they bring the healing factor arenas back next year when the new Deadpool movie comes out.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    F4k3_GaM3r wrote: »
    I would love to get him by earning him. I'm not talking baustista hard I'm talking collector hard

Or even LOL level, I agree he should be earned not just be given out or turn into another run of the mill champion. This would hit two birds with one stone, give the player base a guaranteed run at classic deadpool and add new content to keep the game exciting. Kabam really need to add fresh content with enticing rewards, act 5.3 with a nice change of pace with the 50% attack reduction forcing you to diversify your team but at its core it was the same old same old not very difficult just long. Something with LOL difficulty champions with only 1 path and challenging but not bs nodes like stun immunity, life transfer, and heavy hitter would give what a lot of near end game player base what they are looking for which is content that would be between first clear LOL and full exploration.
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    Yeah. I started playing this game because I saw him in a commercial and to start playing and find out he's not available is a shame
  • KingyakoopaKingyakoopa Posts: 203
    What makes Red Deadpool so special that he's not even a 4* or 5* crystal? Seriously... just put him in like everyone else... This nonsense. It's ridiculous....
    Punisher
    Red Deadpool
    Vision
    Unstoppable Colossus
  • Add him in for the next update
    Yeah kabam treats him like a god tier champion when he isn't
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    It is kind of a biased poll when there is not an option for "no".
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited September 2017
    @Rap Punisher and UC are there for everyone to obtain and UC has his own crystal and can be guaranteed to be bought....
    About deadpool they should add him now as it doesnt even make sense in their own logic they are basically saying he is not in a crystal which means he is running around the contest at his own will he used to be special but now it is a joke this kind of rarity only works for champs like kang and thanos.