Options

CYCLOP'S SUNPOWER

So if Cyclops has an immense power stored within and It comes out as if it were the power of the sun or greater why is there no incerate debuff for him? This is a honest question to whomever can answer.

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,768 ★★★★★
    The first part isn't an "ability" of his, in the game. He simply does not apply an incinerate debuff to the opponent.
    Besides that, he is an old character that hasn't received too much updates till now
  • Options
    I'm not saying anything about his special abilities but just his attacks alone with his specials shouldn't there be something more to him since he is one of the oldest characters?
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

So if Cyclops has an immense power stored within and It comes out as if it were the power of the sun or greater why is there no incerate debuff for him? This is a honest question to whomever can answer.

It's a concussive beam. Not a laser. While he absorbs solar energy, that energy is used to open a portal to another universe in front of his eyes, and results in no heat being released from them. No heat. No incinerate.
  • Options
    Basically what your saying is he should have a dimensional link like domammu when buffs expire right?
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,805 ★★★★★

I'm not saying anything about his special abilities but just his attacks alone with his specials shouldn't there be something more to him since he is one of the oldest characters?

That's the very reason he has almost nothing going for him. Hes a very old character. Perhaps when he eventually gets buffed theyll add something to his kit.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,768 ★★★★★

Basically what your saying is he should have a dimensional link like domammu when buffs expire right?

No ... he/she was describing how Cyclops in the comics/movies ability works. Not what the ingame cyclops should be able to do
  • Options
    I understand both side of the movie and comics that's why I ask what is referenced. And for the improving of an all time classic champion this is why I brought up the discussion on here. It had me wondering who else actually thinks he deserves a time to finally shine and use his powers as they should be. This is all just a simple discussion to see how many opinions can be absorbed and justified for this great icon.
  • Options
    He uses a beam so strong with concussive force its able to knock the hammer out of thor's hands. When do we get the real version of him?
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,815 ★★★★★
    what is it with people and saying his beam is a laser? It’s concussive. Concussive.
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Cyclops is already THE god and you want to buff him?!