**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is Act 5 exploration possible with my team??

So this is my roster. Any rank ups that I need to do. Or any tips for Exploration?? How many days... Umm sorry how many eternities will it take to explore? And etc etc.Thanks in advance guys

Comments

• InfiniteAbe17InfiniteAbe17 Posts: 165
    lots of energy refills ma, you might have a bit of trouble with some paths on 5.4 idk but by the tie you get to 5.4 exploration you'll have more and better champs to deal with is, also kinda cool we both have an awakened nick and unawakened cap iw as some of our top people in game (my username is InfiniteAbe if you wanna check.)
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Should take a while without refills. And just do 5.4 exploration 1st.
  • SlayerzzSlayerzz Posts: 399
    Thanks guys .@Masterpuff I too am a fan of Ronin, so it is awesome first pull. @InfiniteAbe17 amazing mate, just awakened him in legendary and trying for science Ag in summoner appreciation calendar. And guys should I do some rank ups or this team is good to go??
  • InfiniteAbe17InfiniteAbe17 Posts: 165
    Slayerzz said:

Thanks guys .@Masterpuff I too am a fan of Ronin, so it is awesome first pull. @InfiniteAbe17 amazing mate, just awakened him in legendary and trying for science Ag in summoner appreciation calendar. And guys should I do some rank ups or this team is good to go??

always rank up if you have the resources and it's a good champ, no use waiting if they can get better. Definetly rank up your 5* mags, and your 4* medusa for all the annoying robots throughout act 5. She's amazing when you armor shatter a robot.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    For sure. Just depends on how skilled you are at this point. And you have Quake..
  • SlayerzzSlayerzz Posts: 399
    I am good at quaking