**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ghost Unawakened

PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
I’m used to playing Ghost awakened, but now I’ve pulled the 6* version.

What’s the best way to start a match with an unawakened Ghost? I find that if I swipe back immediately, the AI does the same, then I’m probably looking for a parry to get in.

Comments

• Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    You just let ghost go towards the opponent and if even that doesn't work, just parry and start the normal rotation
  • Paul_RuddPaul_Rudd Posts: 79
    edited September 2020

I’m used to playing Ghost awakened, but now I’ve pulled the 6* version.

What’s the best way to start a match with an unawakened Ghost? I find that if I swipe back immediately, the AI does the same, then I’m probably looking for a parry to get in.

Even though she’s unawakened, play her the same way you play the awakened one. Try and get used to phasing and having them hit you once or twice and then swipe for a medium attack and a 2-3 light attacks. Then rinse and repeat til you get the desired special. Throw in some heavies for fury buffs along the way.

Btw congrats, I love my 5 star awakened ghost. She’s gotten me through so much content.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★

You just let ghost go towards the opponent and if even that doesn't work, just parry and start the normal rotation

After phasing
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I still start it with an dash back, but like you said, it causes them to go passive. just wait it out completely or go for an intercept. parries are good too, unless you don't want to block at all