who designed Domino in this way

2»

Comments

• Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Member Posts: 4,155 ★★★★★

Yeah I know and I respect your opinion but this post was not about whether she was overrated or not.
    This was about her being annoying on defense.

Fair enough. I may have breezed through the text to push my Domino agenda...

I accept it. I can't run away from it. I can't hide from it. I don't like Domino.
    Cool man
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Member Posts: 4,155 ★★★★★

Domino is the most overrated champion in the game now that it is accepted that Blade is no longer as good as he is. Next up, Domino. Overrated af and all RNG based.

Cable>Silver Surfer>Domino=Mysterio

She is perfectly rated. She has some very good used and when she has synergies is a cheese lord. Blade is still way overrated.
    I think you have a blade and Ronin agenda.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Member Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Rookiie said:

Moot4Life said:

this is taking it too far... off topic.

to play domino the best strategy is to just use her special attacks when you get lucky and the opponent gets lucky to get the maximum damage, so just keep waiting for that to happen. it is highly, highly unlikely it wont.

Kd just needs an excuse to play down domino.
    which I unfortunately don't have answers to at this time!
    You're starting to sound like the mods KD!
    🤣🤣🤣
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Member Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

Domino is the most overrated champion in the game now that it is accepted that Blade is no longer as good as he is. Next up, Domino. Overrated af and all RNG based.

I knew you'd come and roast domino with your relational expressions.
    She's a beast and is perfectly rated.
    nah she ain't no beast

If Domino is a beast, Cable is an emperor.

If Domino is a queen, Cable is a king.

If Domino is amazing, Cable is spectacular.
    Do you have either of them tested yourself? At the same level? Without synergies?
    Bro without synergies Cable is absolute garbage. I'm saying that with Apocalypse, he turns into a monster. And no, I haven't tested Cable with the Apoc synergy yet cuz I'm smart enough to not spend 100 bucks on early access featured cavalier crystals.

Moot4Life said:

to play domino the best strategy is to just use her special attacks when you get lucky and the opponent gets lucky to get the maximum damage, so just keep waiting for that to happen. it is highly, highly unlikely it wont.

Cuz in my own opinion, she is overrated. You can have whatever opinion you want and so can I. When I say Domino is overrated, people start attacking me from angles asking me about solutions to global warming, poverty, and war, which I unfortunately don't have answers to at this time!
    Bro, honestly, have you personally Tested either of them?
    I have tested Domino extensively both without her synergies and with her synergies. With full synergies, she is great. I used her for 90% of the fights during Variant 2 exploration to bypass the limber nodes. I just think that Cable has the potential to be better than her. No, I haven't tested him yet because I won't spend money on crystals, but yes, I have seen the videos, and the DOT is nuts. I will come with a definitive answer once I test Cable out with Apoc but from videos I've seen it is my opinion that Cable with Apoc is better than Domino with Rulk and Masacre.
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Member Posts: 995 ★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Good things benefitting the player while using Domino happen very few times.

Good things benefitting the defender (Domino) happen A LOT OF times.

Plain and simple.

While fighting Domino with my 5/65 champ, I could pretty much take zero hits from Domino but still my health goes down to 20% solely due to block hits, failed parries, critical failure, etc LOL . I wish i could say the same while using Domino, that my opponents was barely dead without me touching him/her.

• LormifLormif Member Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Good things benefitting the player while using Domino happen very few times.

Good things benefitting the defender (Domino) happen A LOT OF times.

Plain and simple.

While fighting Domino with my 5/65 champ, I could pretty much take zero hits from Domino but still my health goes down to 20% solely due to block hits, failed parries, critical failure, etc LOL . I wish i could say the same while using Domino, that my opponents was barely dead without me touching him/her.

its not really that simple. The good things are mostly controllable by playing propertly. In addition you are comparing using domino with less health to the defending domino with way more health. Also the defending domino is not typically using a lot of abilties that can crit fail, like you are.
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Member Posts: 2,132 ★★★★

I knew you'd come and roast domino with your relational expressions.
    She's a beast and is perfectly rated.
    nah she ain't no beast

If Domino is a beast, Cable is an emperor.

If Domino is a queen, Cable is a king.

If Domino is amazing, Cable is spectacular.
    Do you have either of them tested yourself? At the same level? Without synergies?
    Bro without synergies Cable is absolute garbage. I'm saying that with Apocalypse, he turns into a monster. And no, I haven't tested Cable with the Apoc synergy yet cuz I'm smart enough to not spend 100 bucks on early access featured cavalier crystals.

Moot4Life said:

Cuz in my own opinion, she is overrated. You can have whatever opinion you want and so can I. When I say Domino is overrated, people start attacking me from angles asking me about solutions to global warming, poverty, and war, which I unfortunately don't have answers to at this time!
    Bro, honestly, have you personally Tested either of them?
    I have tested Domino extensively both without her synergies and with her synergies. With full synergies, she is great. I used her for 90% of the fights during Variant 2 exploration to bypass the limber nodes. I just think that Cable has the potential to be better than her. No, I haven't tested him yet because I won't spend money on crystals, but yes, I have seen the videos, and the DOT is nuts. I will come with a definitive answer once I test Cable out with Apoc but from videos I've seen it is my opinion that Cable with Apoc is better than Domino with Rulk and Masacre.
    domino is not worse than cable no matter what you say you cannot convince anybody who has played the game for more than 2 days/is thinking straight. we all know you are just biased cause you have 6* cable, LOL!
  • KingKiahKingKiah Member Posts: 192
    domino is still amazing
    She does great in act 6 with the rulk synergy
    I have rulk r5 so its a perfect choice