**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My AA says he has 0% chance to poison upon blocking

DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
Is this a bug? Well it is because he is dishing out poison, but in the abilities it says 0% chance to poison

Comments

• QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★
    Or you can read the rest of his info and figure it out.
  • HzoriHzori Posts: 288 ★★
    "Each bleed Debuff on your opponent increases the chance of any of Poison triggering by a flat 25%, and reduces the chance that an opponent's Tenacity abilities will trigger by the same"
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    Seriously is it that hard to just enter all that in the search button than making a million threads about it and waiting for an answer?

I mean that option is there for a reason
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    @Qwerty I did read it... that's why I was asking why it says 0% chance to trigger poison blocking, when using him he does trigger it while blocking.

@TheMageHunter yes, I could have searched but didn't, actually not even seen a search function but using the phone, you will be quick to post a RDT thread or Whinge thread when the time comes won't you XD
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    @TheMageHunter yes, I could have searched but didn't, actually not even seen a search function but using the phone, you will be quick to post a RDT thread or Whinge thread when the time comes won't you XD

Yea good luck if that day actually comes
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    @Qwerty I did read it... that's why I was asking why it says 0% chance to trigger poison blocking, when using him he does trigger it while blocking.

n8xwsdjqxsmg.png

You can use the magnifying glass to search on the mobile site.
  • DainslàifDainslàif Posts: 32
    My AA abilities says that too but I understand how it works because I read everything and NOT just the blocking part.
  • YellsomeYellsome Posts: 485
    Is this a bug? Well it is because he is dishing out poison, but in the abilities it says 0% chance to poison

Well..it must be a joke like what they did with yondu..

We have no intentions to change his description
  • YellsomeYellsome Posts: 485
    Yellsome wrote: »

We have no intentions to change his description

Just kidding