**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Sentinel vs. Guillotine 2099

Who is better (both awakened)

Sentinel vs. Guillotine 2099 52 votes

Sentinel
23%
WerewrymSandeepSchrisfernendezzzAleorpigupompomMaxGamingRamadaEtjamamanan_44HI_guysKarkadosBlackTuran 12 votes
Guillotine
76%
danielmathNumanWillsy21Lvernon1516wegnerkHammerbro_64RyGokuBrokenWicket329manveertherealUnidentifiedCreatureLegendboy2411Colonaut123RookiieJhonST33Kill_GreyOGAvengerEinfachSoYcatsAaronc94 40 votes

Comments

• Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Guillotine
    If you are going for variant 3 then sentinel.
    Otherwise guillotine.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,762 ★★★★★
    Guillotine
    This one's for you @Kill_Grey
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Sentinel
    Well the other option seems to be Guillotine, not Guillotine (2099) 👀. I'm jk, G99 beats Sentinel pretty much everywhere except for V3 and V2.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Guillotine
    Easy choice
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Guillotine

Rookiie said:

G2099 is just insane for pretty much all content. Crazy damage, although it is a ramp up. Once ramped up though, those big numbers start appearing (0-0)

Bigger than those chonkers you speak of?
    You kiddin? Hulkbuster stacks over her
    Here is Hulkbuster -

Here is G2099-
    In size
  • JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★
    edited September 2020
    Guillotine
    If you are looking for high health enemies (AOL or LOL) guillotine but if you are looking for cav dificulty or act 6.1 and .2 (I don't know in act 6.3 or .4) I guess both of them work, I have finished fights with sentinel at similar combo that guillotine above 100 combo. If you can upgrade both of them you have a solid team against poison and bleed champions or nodes.
    This is my principal team and help me a lot, usually change Ant man for KM or HB or VTD.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Guillotine
    Rookiie said:

This one's for you @Kill_Grey

I've been summoned 👀
    Guillotine
    Not gonna talk too much here. I agree with everything everybody above has said (except mcdonald's and his sarcastic self, lol). Sentinel beats Guilly for variant 2, and as for variant 3, they're a bit close, but sentinel has the edge.

Everywhere else, I'd take Guilly. I've played around with sentinel a little bit, quite enjoyable actually. But there's a lot of utility such as power control, easily accessible Regen, armor buff, among other things, that Guilly has but sentinel doesn't.

Nevertheless, they're both top 3 robots, imo.
    Sentinel
    Kill_Grey said:

Not gonna talk too much here. I agree with everything everybody above has said (except mcdonald's and his sarcastic self, lol). Sentinel beats Guilly for variant 2, and as for variant 3, they're a bit close, but sentinel has the edge.

Everywhere else, I'd take Guilly. I've played around with sentinel a little bit, quite enjoyable actually. But there's a lot of utility such as power control, easily accessible Regen, armor buff, among other things, that Guilly has but sentinel doesn't.

Agreed for now, though I'll have to see more from Dragon Man to see if that's final. 👀
    Guillotine
    Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

Agreed for now, though I'll have to see more from Dragon Man to see if that's final. 👀
    Dragon man is a robot?
    Sentinel
    Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

Dragon man is a robot?
    Yuppers
    Guillotine
    Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

Dragon man is a robot?
    Yuppers
    Damn...weird stuff...
    Sentinel
    Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

Dragon man is a robot?
    Yuppers
    Damn...weird stuff...
    Yeah, it's strange. 😂
    Guillotine
    Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

Dragon man is a robot?
    Yuppers
    Damn...weird stuff...
    Yeah, it's strange. 😂
    I mean, does the fire like come from another dimension, or...
    Sentinel
    Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

Dragon man is a robot?
    Yuppers
    Damn...weird stuff...
    Yeah, it's strange. 😂
    If I remember correctly, I think he exhales gas and can spark it with his teeth. 😂
    Guillotine
    Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

Dragon man is a robot?
    Yuppers
    Damn...weird stuff...
    Yeah, it's strange. 😂
    If I remember correctly, I think he exhales gas and can spark it with his teeth. 😂
    Oh, hell no 😂
    edited September 2020
    Sentinel
    He was designed by some professor, don't remember his name. He wanted to bring it to life, but couldn't. So he asked Diablo and he brought it to life with his potions. Then the Richards' daughter gave it intelligence some time later.

Oops, already said lol.
  • OneMast3rOneMast3r Posts: 331 ★★
    Guilly 2099 but don't count out sentinel. Once you hit 100 charges he's a beast and a half.
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    Guillotine
    LOL carry right there
  • pigupompompigupompom Posts: 110
    Sentinel
    of course sentinel. u must be kidding me. 😂