**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who will be your first?

Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
Who will be your first 6* r4 when they become available? (Assuming you already have an R3 6*)

Comments

• Options
    Bala_riyz01Bala_riyz01 Posts: 145
    my undup nick fury !!oh yes yes undup nick
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    ghost probably
  • Options
    RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    Not really focused on 6 stars, but if I had to choose, it would be between Spelthy Stealthy or NF if I ever get him duped.
  • Options
    SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    I’m waiting for someone to say groot ...
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Probably my Corvus. Admittedly he's only R2 right now, but I'm working towards getting that T5CC.

And after my 6* luck today (Blue Cyclops to go with my Red Cyclops....) the only 2 champs I would even consider taking up with be him or Domino.
  • Options
    phil56201phil56201 Posts: 969 ★★★
    It definitely wont be any of these guys:

• Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,778 ★★★★★
    All depends on what new champs are added between now and then. If it's a bunch of garbage then it might just be my doc oc. But if we get a bunch of new champs that blow away what we already have.....well then might just be one of them. Who knows.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    G2099 or Claire.

I'd probably lean towards Claire, because a Guilly at a higher level would just be absolute overkill anywhere outside of labyrinth, abyss, probably cavalier difficulty, and any story quest under 6.3.

Besides, Claire is the type of Champ you would want to take as high as you possibly can, to add that nice extra damage.
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    So far, I have 2 adepts: Doc ock and Mysterio
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,772 ★★★★★
    Doctor Doom
    If I land him lol
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    SW in 2023