**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

R2 6 star Aegon or R5 unawakened 5 star Doom??

MuscleheadzMuscleheadz Posts: 39
edited September 2020 in Strategy and Tips

R2 6 star Aegon or R5 unawakened 5 star Doom?? 30 votes

R2 Awakened 6 star Aegon
66%
SnakeEyes69PalanthraxphillgreenLvernon15OnmixRyGokuPizzabeatUnidentifiedCreatureLegendboy2411pigupompomasgadionRazeStrikeVbnmeMasterpuffIronGladiator22manan_44JamesBond_007The_Sentry06WOLF_LINKGuessedHades 20 votes
R5 unawakened 5 star Doom
33%
Noodes_PsychoakumaAssumedNameB_Dizzle_01MaxGamingKimilSarvanga1_HI_guysaroseinbloom39[Deleted User] 10 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• MuscleheadzMuscleheadz Posts: 39
    AEGON IS SIG 43
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    if abyss is your next priority go with aegon, hes also amazing in act 6, if you need a strong power control champion go wit doom.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    R5 unawakened 5 star Doom
    Ægon is good for his damage with his combo while doom is just insane and doesn't need to ramp up
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    R2 Awakened 6 star Aegon
    Honestly, the answer is both. If you’re doing Abyss, you’ll want both. If you’re doing act 6, Aegon was my MVP, Doom was still useful there as well though.
  • MuscleheadzMuscleheadz Posts: 39
    Was actually leaning towards Doom which I can use to 100% Variant 5 which in turn would give me to 2 R5 basics to put right back into Aegon....i can save up the 3rd while finishing exploration.
    Decisions.....
  • JamesBond_007JamesBond_007 Posts: 130
    R2 Awakened 6 star Aegon
    After this Cavalier difficulty, not even a question, always Aegon.

I soloed Cavalier Apocalypse with Aegon in 15 seconds. There is a person who did it in 11 sec. Aegon can cover up 90% of the Cavalier difficulty. Yeah your Aegon is low sig and he needs to be atleast at sig 70. But I am sure you will get him there.

Book 2 is also coming and all the bosses I have seen so far AEGON is MVP.

Longstory short Aegon, just don't take Aegon to rank 3 unless you get him to Sig 70.