**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Scarlet Witch before 12.0 Gameplay

Comments

• Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,392 ★★★★★
    I want this back miss pre 12.0 scarlet witch a lot
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

makes me wish I was playing back then

I did, just wasn't ever lucky to pull a Scarlet witch until after the nerf...
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,392 ★★★★★

Bendy said:

U miss this? I mean sure 12.0 did a lot of stupid **** in terms of nerfs. Like ds. Bw. Ultron. But out of all the injustice that was done the nerf sw was so needed and should have come looooong before it did. A literall cheat code with 0 skill requirements
    Yes requires 0 skill but we have others that are also cheat codes like corvus who cant die when duped ghost with hood who cant take damage when phased there are others like sw that are cheat codes so u cant say sw needed it when we got others
  • Options
    YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

U miss this? I mean sure 12.0 did a lot of stupid **** in terms of nerfs. Like ds. Bw. Ultron. But out of all the injustice that was done the nerf sw was so needed and should have come looooong before it did. A literall cheat code with 0 skill requirements
    Yes requires 0 skill but we have others that are also cheat codes like corvus who cant die when duped ghost with hood who cant take damage when phased there are others like sw that are cheat codes so u cant say sw needed it when we got others
    Corvus can die duped. It takes skills not to get hit to lose charges. And ghost also takes skill. There have never been champs needing less skill then sw and maybe OG Thor and what they did with that little is insane. If you find that fun i dont really think a skill based game like this is it for you
    Counterpoint.

SW requires you to watch the power bar carefully-you might accidentally proc a power steal and get piddly damage off an L3 by accident.

Domino, meanwhile...

Parry, heavy, parry, heavy, parry, heavy, parry, heavy, L2, crit bleed, gone
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,772 ★★★★★
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,780 ★★★★★

YoMoves said:

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Corvus can die duped. It takes skills not to get hit to lose charges. And ghost also takes skill. There have never been champs needing less skill then sw and maybe OG Thor and what they did with that little is insane. If you find that fun i dont really think a skill based game like this is it for you
    Counterpoint.

SW requires you to watch the power bar carefully-you might accidentally proc a power steal and get piddly damage off an L3 by accident.

Domino, meanwhile...

Your counterpoint is you might get a s3 instead of a s2? Oh noooh.

Domino is a really poor example if u trying to argue other op champs. She aint it chief
    Hes not wrong though. That sp3 is completely lackluster compared to sp2. Even on non crits the sp2 is better lol.
  • Options
    JamesBond_007JamesBond_007 Posts: 130

Buttehrs said:

YoMoves said:

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Counterpoint.

Domino, meanwhile...

Your counterpoint is you might get a s3 instead of a s2? Oh noooh.

Domino is a really poor example if u trying to argue other op champs. She aint it chief
    Hes not wrong though. That sp3 is completely lackluster compared to sp2. Even on non crits the sp2 is better lol.
    Obviously but it doesnt make her any less op lol. Or i should say didnt
    @OneManArmy Before 12.0 Scarlet Witch was bugged, Scarlet Witch didn't steal any power from her opponents when critting. There was always written power steal but she never did power steal that was fixed after her nerf.
  • Options

Rookiie said:
    Clicks tounge,
    Noice
    That is not the spelling of "tongue"
  • Options
    VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    YoMoves said:

Bendy said:

You mean fun?

Yeah, I miss fun.

Look at it this way-in the current meta, there are plenty of nodes and champs that would make SW unviable to fight against-plenty of Bleed, Buffet, Backblast, Colossus, Man-Thing, and more that would make her unusable for the fight. But she'd smoke what she's good at! It's kinda what Domino does now-plenty of fights she's not great for, but she can brainless her way through the ones she is.
    I dont see how bleed nodes, buffet or colossus could stop her. Just power through with regen, buff spam, power lock and nullify
  • Options
    PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 753 ★★★
    Haha she was so broken back then. Just mash on anyone stunned most of the time. So good but so broken compared to other champs.
  • Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    YoMoves said:

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Counterpoint.

Domino, meanwhile...

Thanks for giving me a laugh "SW requires you to watch the power bar" bet even MSD struggles with that one
  • Options
    SW was definitely MVP back then, but good thing about her was that her power steal was bugged. That's what seatin said. She does apply power steal effect but just do not steal power.
  • Options
    Scarlet Witch, Thor, Black Widow, Doctor Strange, Moon Knight all these nerfs were....
  • Options

Scarlet Witch, Thor, Black Widow, Doctor Strange, Moon Knight all these nerfs were....

Moon knight?
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Sw and Thor are the only champs in the history of the game that truly broke it, sw was a no skill cheese option for literally everything that existed, and they could clear lol 100% in literally a few hours before they added nodes directly to counter them, every other nerf should be reverted, though I’d love to see a little side quest where we get to use sw and Thor’s old forms for nostalgia
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Kill_Grey said:

Moon knight?
    @Kill_Grey Wait you didn't knew, Moon k ight was awesome Champion as well. Do you want me to post a link of gameplay. Unfortunately that is only 4* rank 4 gameplay video. I started playing game months ago but I have been following game since it's released. I do have video do you want it.
  • Options

Kill_Grey said:

Moon knight?
    @Kill_Grey Wait you didn't knew, Moon k ight was awesome Champion as well.
    🤔 Can't recall...