**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Come help us reach G1 - AQ 555x5

Hello Summoners from across the world,

[5ay10] Jeezus N' Pals currently has 3 openings coming end of the AQ cycle as a few players don't communicate and some are just dead weight. As a result, we require 3 active/loyal heads. Players that understand loyalty, teamwork, and communication = growth. Good communication is key #1, helps us remain organized, and aware. We're looking for a players that are capable of finishing AQ Map 5x5 since we're bumping it up, so consistency is KEY #2. LINE app is REQUIRED to maintain communication. AW G2 EXPERIENCE IS A MUST, as we will eventually push to G1. We run 3 BGs in AW too so you need to at least a roster capable to finish your path in AQ AND AW. We understand that this a game, and not your life here. We're asking for participation, and communication. Everyone that has stuck around has grown quite well (including me!!). We need someone who is willing to stay the course, and rock out together. This alliance is all about making things work, and do so by sticking together (just the same, reward leeches and dead weight will not be tolerated). NO HOT HEADS or DRAMA QUEENS here, nor wanted here. We like to maintain a chill and positive atmosphere here. This is a game after all, and it SHOULD be fun. We all have off days. Just a fact of life. No one here will make you feel like you're a bad player if you have an off day. Although don't confuse understanding with a lack of care about performance either. So you keeping us informed helps even on your off days. Sometimes a few words can do MUCH more than you doing whatever you feel like is good. So here's a recap of the Alliance...

-Weekly SA we get at MINIMUM the 500k milestone reward weekly and often push to 750k and rarely 1M
-Alliance Prestige 8.1k - average 170M+ Million points weekly in AQ - that gives us 3.9-4k loyalty a week!!
-AQ participation in Map 5x5 with Epic Modifiers
-AW Tier 8/9 - We landed Gold 3 this season, but with the dead weight and irresponsive gone, we're planning our push to G1 this season
-Line App is a MUST!!
-No major/unreasonable expectations here (meaning no event mins, just participation to the best of your ability)
-We always complete peak milestones for Item Use, Completion, and all other Alliance Events.
-Looking for level 55+ players. We have some mega accounts and smaller ones, so no minimum prestige. We only ask that you follow simple rules and communicate well!
-We are a mixed alliance - lots of people located in NA, but we have a couple from the UK, Australia... A basic understanding of English is needed to maintain communication during AW and AQ.

If you feel like you're a good fit, feel free to get back to me. Please contact via LINE since it is easier to chat there. So please, do not contact in game. I check my Line messages quite frequently, so I should answer fairly quickly (unless I happen to be asleep or at work, lol). Looking forward to your messages. Have a good one and stay safe!

IGN - Raven~618
Line ID - raven-618

P.S. - We've maintained the core lineup of players for a long time so, we're ideally looking for a long term players who want a place to stay for the long haul. Most of our players have been together for years.