**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Fabulous bundle only for sigil users!!!!!!!

This is not a fair thing to give fabulous bundle only for sigil users. These offers must be available to each and every player and not only the ones who spend money on this game. Now, who want this bundle have to buy sigil first which is not a good thing. I can buy sigil but most f2p users cant access it so this is unfair for those people who cant.

Comments

• Options
    OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    This is not news, it's been announced already that this was happening. One of the pieces will also be in the unit store for I think a black panther chest price.
  • Options
    Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 ★★★★

5000 5* shards for the piece...yikes that is a bit steep. That is a half a 5* crystal to only get a guaranteed 1/5 of a 5* platinum-oil. Believe they should at least drop the amount of shards required.

You mean 9,000 5* shards?
  • Options

Better than the otherway around paying 500 units for 9k shards, but thats rng could of been a lot lower. I just need the legs now
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Odachi said:

Better than the otherway around paying 500 units for 9k shards, but thats rng could of been a lot lower. I just need the legs now

Same I just need the legs and he'll be complete. I think that's one of the only pieces that hasn't been in a bundle yet, right?
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    I got no pieces from the Crystals. Same with the ones from the Event. I'm getting memories of Goldpool.
  • Options
    ItsDamien said:

Odachi said:

Same I just need the legs and he'll be complete. I think that's one of the only pieces that hasn't been in a bundle yet, right?
    Right. Legs and Torso. I believe they're coming in the Glory Store and Unit Store.
  • Options
    ItsDamien said:

Odachi said:

Legs and the torso I think, one arm was in the incursion bundle, then this arm today, lips were in the pirate treasure. I already had the arm from today as a bonus from another bundle - ah well 1/5th the way to duping him i guess
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★

I’m a sigil holder and I won’t be buying this. Waste of 9K shards for a weak trophy champ with the only useful feature - his synergy - removed.

He is better than most trophy champs
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    The bundle would be worth it for units alone, and Platpool is lots of fun to play and actually does have some utility, though he may not be Doom or some other god tier.
  • Options
    Worth it for me. 5*s come easier these days, and I'm getting him if I have to sell my kidney.
  • Options
    TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    Just wait till they release the piece for the price of a Black Panther's Treasure
  • Options
    DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Posts: 676 ★★★
    edited September 2020
    Don't agree with it as a huge portion of the community should not be aligenated just because they are financially Indifferent
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Is the left arm gonna be gonna be available for free at some point? Kabam had said that this won’t cost an arm or a leg but if this is locked behind a paywall and there is no other guaranteed way to get it. If not then Kabam has gone against their own word.
  • Options

• Options
    Also I only need the left arm 😐
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★

Don't agree with it as a huge portion of the community should not be aligenated just because they are financially Indifferent

They don’t need money, they could earn store credit with Apple/Google. So really the ignorant and indifferent miss out and well such is life.
  • Options
    Lobster44Lobster44 Posts: 147
    edited September 2020

Is the left arm gonna be gonna be available for free at some point? Kabam had said that this won’t cost an arm or a leg but if this is locked behind a paywall and there is no other guaranteed way to get it. If not then Kabam has gone against their own word.

The "arm and a leg" quote was just a reference to the exodia cards (aka the premise of this event; a teaser), I don't know why everybody thought that meant platpool would be free. Every piece has a chance to be got for free from the crystals but to guarantee you get him you have to pay, otherwise Kabam wouldn't make a profit cause nobody would spend anything. If this is the last piece you need I'd just pay for it, 1 sigil payment isn't as bad as whatever the unit store offer will be for the last piece you got lucky with.
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    Why do you complain? It was announced in the very first Platinpool ingame notice. Three of five parts are behind a paywall. So F2P need to be lucky with the Crystals (they released the F2P ones first as a bait, now everyone wants to complete him).

There will be another Pack for 60$ (Black Panther) around next month.