**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

making a LOL push. tips?

manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
edited September 2020 in Strategy and Tips
my team will be nick fury, quake, domino, massacre, and red hulk I will only be using nick and domino I have 12 lvl1 revives 200+ LVL 3 heals, and getting more I'm going to take the easy path and I wanna know tips. plus I got bored so I went as far as I can item less and unboosted and I made it to colossus without the trinity and I feel like bringing to trinity will help me beat ust. colossus faster and OG colossus. and I did not use any characters but domino that run.

Comments

• Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    You should be okay with your current setup. You didn't tell us what their ranks are and/or your masteries tho. But I'd advise you max out pacify, petrify, limber, stupefy and parry (assuming you're not running Suicides). In addition, max out you block proficiency and physical resistance masteries as well. You can also max out glass cannon if you want.
  • Options
    manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    Domino and nick are maxed 5* and the rest don’t even matter because they are low rank * and lvl. I have maxed parry maxed limber maxed stupefy maxed glass cannon max precision and max cruelty
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Domino and nick are maxed 5* and the rest don’t even matter because they are low rank * and lvl. I have maxed parry maxed limber maxed stupefy maxed glass cannon max precision and max cruelty

You're pretty set then. Just take the easy path. I'd still advice you out points in petrify and pacify. The extra AAR from pacify will help against magik, and the reduced power rate from petrify means less specials thrown and more heavies gotten in the same interval.