**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Who to use awakening gem on?

Logan00Logan00 Posts: 564 ★★★
edited September 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I have a mystic aw gem, would you use it on any of the below? I have magik awakened.

Note: 2nd option is Sorcerer Supreme

Who to use awakening gem on? 43 votes

Mojo
30%
DarkSoulDLXMiStaLovaHedronTSR6225SwarmOfRavensSuperiorSymbioteQfuryLucasjones98JamesBond_007CrcrcrcCeltic1981starlord3000_ol[Deleted User] 13 votes
Summoner supreme
11%
WayntosRockyshockyRabangaSneakyWarriorInfiniteAbe17 5 votes
Voodoo
46%
Moot4LifeMegaGalacticGercasmixalisplayZombieZeddKill_GreyDeadpool87Esket1t_420Sarvanga1_Thicco_ModeGreekhitBonzodavidBerjibsHassamaMamaFiiNCHOmedennKeniutekMrGreekHI_guysYeeting_BobRossCR 20 votes
None, save it
11%
Sw0rdMasterYagahellman_mk17Lobster44Riptide 5 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
    is the second option Sorcerer Supreme or Symbiote Supreme
  • Logan00Logan00 Posts: 564 ★★★
    Sorcerer
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Sorcerer doesn't need it. If you haven't explored V5 yet, Voodoo's a beast in ther and need the awakening. But Mojo also needs it. Just depends on which one you think you'll use more.
    I am currently on 6.2.2, not 100% explored act 5 yet.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Voodoo
    I'd go voodoo. so much versatility and use.

some smart guy posted this
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/218356/voodoo-a-mystic-rogue/p1
    Went for Mojo, mainly due to the synergies, variant XL and for aw defense
  • DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Posts: 676 ★★★
    Mojo
    I have voodoo but his core functionally in the game is dwarfed by mojo this is because dr voodoo is a very dated champ

I have voodoo but his core functionally in the game is dwarfed by mojo this is because dr voodoo is a very dated champ

Agree to disagree
  • WayntosWayntos Posts: 590 ★★
    Summoner supreme
    I Got Symbiote Supreme dupe he is pretty awesome, but if you can wait it seems like Doom is the way to go. I have 3 5star mystic awakening gems.
    Wayntos said:

I Got Symbiote Supreme dupe he is pretty awesome, but if you can wait it seems like Doom is the way to go. I have 3 5star mystic awakening gems.

It's supposed to be Sorcerer Supreme. She really doesn't need the awakening.
    Yes, is Sorcerer, also thought Doom does not need his awakenings ability, does he? In any case I
    don't have him
    Logan00 said:

Yes, is Sorcerer, also thought Doom does not need his awakenings ability, does he? In any case I
    don't have him

He doesn't need it, but it is useful. It's awesome on rage since you can just infinitely heavy spam against the wall. So cheesy. 😂
  • GercasGercas Posts: 100 ★★
    Voodoo
    If you haven’t done variant 5 Vodoo is a cheat code for the mystic node
    Is Mojo not working in Variant 5? He is also a mystic, at the end I went for him, he is fun to play and his synergies are good, with magneto red, also Voodoo is a bit outdated and his synergies are pretty bad, although he is a great champ
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,827 ★★★★★
    Havent looked to deep into mojos kit, but doesn’t voodoo have more utility? Power control, buff control, poison , AAR, regen. Maybe just the damage isn’t up to par as mojos is
    No power control, but he has great degeneration and that can not be counter. Also regen and fury, so far pretty happy about him, also he is a great aw defender, and fun to play