**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who is pumped for the new changes to solo events?

udyedagainudyedagain Posts: 2,166 ★★★★★
I think its awesome, it was way overdue. Pretty happy with the change, what about you?

Who is pumped for the new changes to solo events? 59 votes

I love it, good job kabam
25%
FrostyAinyCupidpapunonlyLmaoRockyshockyKill_GreyLeathersmw2017DretlleDoctor_Strange19MaxLeeHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHThe_Sentry06InfiniteAbe17Negative_100 15 votes
Its a decent change, could be better
67%
SnakeEyes69DrZolaMr_PlatypusMagicBentonMaiicolDiazVerzzMoot4LifeThesurvivlistFaisaljavedTheHoodedDormammuxandersrevengeUnidentifiedCreatureRajdeep1997TheKiryubrandinhoCowboyschamploo1RockypantherxSbkruebDonrefreIron_Patriot_is_lit 40 votes
I dont like it. State reason why.
6%
Smokely7CASrinivas_AnxietyShenk 4 votes

Comments

• Options
    Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Not sure if I would have noticed it if there wasn’t an announcement. The only effect solo events have on me is that I wait until the Level Up event before levelling up my champs. Still, we’ll have to see how it works in the long run
  • Options
    Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    This definitely got me more excited than the crystal changes announcement.
  • Options
    InfiniteAbe17InfiniteAbe17 Posts: 165
    where do they announce stuff like this i cant find it?
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I hope hero use is still really easy with arena
  • Options
    Aaronc94Aaronc94 Posts: 221 ★★
    edited September 2020
    Well at least rewards are slightly better but still feels outdated for endgame players, 7hr solo events rewards are ridiculous for cavalier players, i expected more, also without knowing the ratio drop for the new supreme solo crystals i can almost asure we will overflow with 5 star arena boost or 4 star signature stones which not all players needs
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    I actually like the changes. 5* sig stones, let's go! I've been wallowing in 5* sig poverty for the longest time!

Nevertheless, the arena boosts are still very much welcome. Easy points for item use, doesn't force me to have to use revives, stat boosts, or energy refills (which I don't even have). Extra gold is great. The units and revives were kept, which is definitely a pro player move. Tier 2 alpha and tier 5 basics in milestone rewards? Count me in!
  • Options
    Soyheyor123Soyheyor123 Posts: 395 ★★