**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is sparky a valuable replacement for Aegon for abyss?

GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,208 ★★★★★
edited September 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Got 5 and 6* aegon unduped soo.
Got a r2 6* doom
R5 void so basicly need aegon and fury.
Was maybe thinking of KM in furies place and sparky in Aegons place.

Sparky takes off about 40 - 50% per try on Thing so 1 or 2 revives should take him out.

Just wondering. I can build 4-5 poises also when im at collector to try and burst him off. Or can take CMM

Please choose

All r5 5*
Void
km
omega
cmm
cap iw
Sparky
Rocket
Ghulk
all 6* s are unduped
6* r2 doom
r2 WS
r2 aegon
r1 MS
R1 Havok
etc
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,208 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    also got r5 blade and gr

edit : i also have a Symbiote supreme as r3 duped is he better than doom for the cosmics? would r4 and boosts be enough?
  • Options
    JamesBond_007JamesBond_007 Posts: 130
    edited September 2020
    Spark is a very good champion for Abyss. But you have to be very aggressive.

If you are confident and believe that you can use him like a God he is beast. You took down thing in 2 revives one of the most difficult antagonist in Abyss. That means rest of the fights you can easily do in 1 revive.

Starky requires Skills.
    You can easily do all the fights. You should only worry about IMIW and Collector.

Sparky just cannot do collector, you need to have collector option. But yeah Sparky is a very good option for Abyss for sure because in Path 1 more than half of the fights are in sparky favour including Invisible Woman.
  • Options
    For path 1 in my opinion use this team:
    i)Starky

ii)Symbiote Supreme(The best Mystic for path 1, must have 5/5 MD)

iii)Void(Only for Mephisto, Joe Fixit and last 15% of IMIW.

iv)CMM(For IMIW and Collector, try to do as much damage as you can, if you activate Suicides at collector boss it will be very helpful, must practice using CMM against IMIW on the beginning of Path 5, practice using her)

v)4* Nick Fury (For CMM synergy).

Like I said the only fights you should worry about are IMIW and Collector.

• Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    You're gonna want him over 50% for the extra crits which is very expensive, plus you're gonna need to stay at around 10 poise charges the whole time to maximize the amount of damage you can do in your hit count. Honestly, it's doable, but it would be very expensive. Wait for the AG from the calendar and hopefully you can awaken Ægon. If there's any other doable content you haven't completed or explored, I'd do that first and hopefully you can dupe him. If you want to go ahead with Sparky, I'd suggest Void, Doom, Heimdall, and Hela/Angela for the heal as it will save item usage. I would say you need someone for the Collector, but I really don't see anyone in your top champs you mentioned. Do you have a Corvus you could rank up or anyone else that can go in and immediately do a lot of damage?

Edit: Just saw you commented that you have SS. He's better for the easy path. I'd rank him up and replace Doom.
  • Options

For path 1 in my opinion use this team:
    i)Starky

ii)Symbiote Supreme(The best Mystic for path 1, must have 5/5 MD)

iii)Void(Only for Mephisto, Joe Fixit and last 15% of IMIW.

iv)CMM(For IMIW and Collector, try to do as much damage as you can, if you activate Suicides at collector boss it will be very helpful, must practice using CMM against IMIW on the beginning of Path 5, practice using her)

v)4* Nick Fury (For CMM synergy).

Like I said the only fights you should worry about are IMIW and Collector.

Void is good for IMIW and I have doubts about CMM for The Collector. She'll probably have to be ramped up every time she's used for him.
  • Options
    @Etjama Like I said I doubt collector and IMIW. But if he run Suicides then CMM is knows for quick burst damage.
  • Options

@Etjama Like I said I doubt collector and IMIW. But if he run Suicides then CMM is knows for quick burst damage.

True, but it's a lot of wasted time and block damage to start putting out the damage. I'm sure she could work, but I won't believe she can work really well without seeing it.