**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Need advice for 6.4.5 flux dispersal path

VedantMehtaVedantMehta Posts: 21
edited September 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I am currently exploring 6.4.5. I am having trouble with the flux dispersal and pull path. I can work around flux dispersal but don't have many good counters for pull.
Pull node states that projectile based attacks deal 100% more damage and rest of the attacks deal 75% less damage.
I know Hyperion and Domino are the best counters for this path but I don't have Hyperion and don't have Red Hulk for the synergy with Domino.
The posible counters in my roster are Sentinel, Havok and Iron Man Infinity War. Can all of these work? I also have Stealth Spiderman for the extended debuff duration synergy with Iron Man Infinity War.
Any advice would be really appreciated.

And one more question - Can phoenix work for Gimme VTD?

Thanks for reading.

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Well...I believe they should work as well. I think sentinel would be your best bet because of his damage over time being increased as well. As for gimme, phoenix isn't necessary the best, as I believe BG has showcased on YouTube.
  • VedantMehtaVedantMehta Posts: 21
    Kill_Grey said:

Well...I believe they should work as well. I think sentinel would be your best bet because of his damage over time being increased as well. As for gimme, phoenix isn't necessary the best, as I believe BG has showcased on YouTube.

I don't have Nick and the fight can be tedious with magik. So I am thinking of reviving phoenix and build her phoenix charges and get hit. Just not sure that it would be effective or not.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Kill_Grey said:

I don't have Nick and the fight can be tedious with magik. So I am thinking of reviving phoenix and build her phoenix charges and get hit. Just not sure that it would be effective or not.
    Could work.
  • JamesBond_007JamesBond_007 Posts: 130
    I don't know how this node work can you post a node here, so I can help.

@JamesBond_007
    Also there's my roster if you can think of anyone else who could help
    I cannot see flux dispersal node.
    I have to ask my alliance member I am not expert on this one.
    If you have MODOK he can cheese this entire lane. Watch this video
    https://youtu.be/_yjbtF0sBzM

If you have MODOK he can cheese this entire lane. Watch this video
    https://youtu.be/_yjbtF0sBzM

Don't have him