**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Your favorite class poll

Please feel free to explain why

Your favorite class poll 35 votes

Mutant
42%
Noodes_Parth_kashyapSpurgeon14FaisaljavedMegaGalacticRookiieRamadaThicco_ModeErosenseiogIcy000TheInfintyFluffy_pawsSlayerzzMrGreekThe_Sentry06 15 votes
Skill
11%
VbnmeCrcrcrcaroseinbloom39Yodabolt21 4 votes
Science
11%
CiciliatoSpideyFunkoAVCAN12Negative_100 4 votes
Mystic
11%
RaganatorRockypantherxEtjamaCowabunga 4 votes
Cosmic
5%
DrenlinSuperiorSymbiote 2 votes
Tech
17%
DarkSoulDLXJragonMaster170SaltE_Wenis69centennial[Deleted User]Thickfreakness300 6 votes

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Mutant
    big special numbers
  • DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Posts: 676 ★★★
    Tech
    Ghost and warlock and guillotine 2099 are all excelling options all embedded in the same class!
    Tech

big special numbers

I was going to select mutant because Magneto has very large implications on the tech class
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Mystic
    So. Much. Control.
    edited September 2020
    Tech

So. Much. Control.

Hope more mystic champs end up like sorceror supreme and Dr doom but no like ebony maw
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Science

So. Much. Control.

One word: Quake
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Mystic
    Claire and Doom are stupid fun to play and I absolutely love SS's rotation with MD and a buff heavy matchup.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Mutant

ten words and I'm yours

Hulkbuster is the best tech champ in the game
    chonks
    c h o n k s
    edited September 2020
    Mystic

ten words and I'm yours

Hulkbuster is the best tech champ in the game
    chonks
    Chonks

Edit: Darn, Thiccy beat me to it.
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,975 ★★★★
    Tech
    Her name starts with g and ends with host. I bet you guys cant guess who.
    Tech

Her name starts with g and ends with host. I bet you guys cant guess who.

There is also Quake but I chose the tech class
    Mystic

So. Much. Control.

Yes but she’s one champ. We’re talking about the entire class here.

Although I guess she does have more control than the entire mystic class combined.

Shh.
    Mystic

So. Much. Control.

Although I guess she does have more control than the entire mystic class combined.

Shh.
    How would you know? 😂
    Mystic
    Etjama said:

So. Much. Control.

Shh.
    How would you know? 😂
    Yes I know I suffer from a lack of a 5* Quake, but I do have the 4*. And the 5* on my alt.

Do not question my methods.
    Mystic

Etjama said:

So. Much. Control.

Shh.
    How would you know? 😂
    Yes I know I suffer from a lack of a 5* Quake, but I do have the 4*. And the 5* on my alt.

Mystic
    Etjama said:

Etjama said:

So. Much. Control.

Shh.
    How would you know? 😂

(This is totally going in the meme thread btw)
    Mystic
    Etjama said:

Etjama said:

So. Much. Control.

Shh.
    How would you know? 😂

Damn. I’m hurt.

On a completely unrelated note, how do you play Quake. Asking for an alliance mate
    Mystic

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

So. Much. Control.

Shh.
    How would you know? 😂

Damn. I’m hurt.

On a completely unrelated note, how do you play Quake. Asking for an alliance mate
    Lol, the trick is to never use your heavy attack. Automatic win, thank me later. 😉
    Mystic
    Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

So. Much. Control.

Shh.
    How would you know? 😂

Damn. I’m hurt.

Lol, the trick is to never use your heavy attack. Automatic win, thank me later. 😉
    See, I knew I’d been playing her wrong. It makes no sense to not hit the opponent. I mean, what champ does that? What’s the point?
    Mystic

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

So. Much. Control.

Shh.
    How would you know? 😂

Damn. I’m hurt.

See, I knew I’d been playing her wrong. It makes no sense to not hit the opponent. I mean, what champ does that? What’s the point?
    I know, pure stupidity how some people think not hitting the opponent is good.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Science

Her name starts with q and ends with uake. I bet you guys cant guess who.

She’s the best!
    Mystic
    Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

So. Much. Control.

Shh.
    How would you know? 😂

Damn. I’m hurt.

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

So. Much. Control.

Shh.
    How would you know? 😂

Damn. I’m hurt.

Honestly, this community sometimes. Some of them even believe Killmonger is God tier!

Also, we should really stop hijacking threads like this. It feels mean.
    edited September 2020
    Mystic

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

So. Much. Control.

Shh.
    How would you know? 😂

Damn. I’m hurt.

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

So. Much. Control.

Shh.
    How would you know? 😂

Damn. I’m hurt.

Honestly, this community sometimes. Some of them even believe Killmonger is God tier!

Also, we should really stop hijacking threads like this. It feels mean.
    But it feels oh so right.
  • Tech
    Yo yo Tech baby!!! So simple.