**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My Map 6 Journey!

Ya_Boi_28Ya_Boi_28 Posts: 3,050 ★★★★★
edited September 2020 in General Discussion
Can anyone give me some Map 6 Tips? My ally is starting Map 6 Today. Will update the thread with how it goes!

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    good luck!
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    Good luck brother, stay sharp!
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

So I've just joined!!

Health pools are nasty! Took path 3 and I'm waiting to get cleared! Haven't died yet, so that's good!

Lol, and I'm here praying to get at least double of those healthpools, so I can finally use my Guilly in AQ 😂
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

UPDATE:

I have survived section 1!

Great job bro!
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    Nice! My main tip for map 6 is don’t pick a lane that will wreck you. I remember I had a guy once who fought a nick fury with star lord. He ended up fully koed. Also, git gud.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Honestly, you might grow to love map 6

I’m not joking when I say that my BG prefers running Map 6 to Map 5. We all collectively groan when AW season starts and we go back to doing map 5 some days

Map 6 is so much less time and effort consuming. We had it finished with 8 hours to go today. We’re lucky if we hit 3 hours to go on map 5
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

UPDATE 4:

I have survived Section 3! Unfortunately, we didn't assign Section 3 paths well enough and someone itemed out on Caltrops G2099. Doom is about to be painful.

Wtf, Guilly on caltrops?!