**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

What about parry???

StrategicStrategic Member Posts: 632 ★★★
I just fought a Kamala Khan in war using Thor and after about 5 what was supposed to be guaranteed parries didn't work I had to just beat her up the old fashioned way!
Kabam are you even fixing the bugs you say you're fixing or just like to add **** to your update notes???
This game is so broken and I don't get any answers about any of my posts! They just go ignored by all mods!
Kabam keeps answering whatever they find convenient for them!

Comments

• SungjSungj Member Posts: 2,113 ★★★★★
    The parry timing issue seems to be very device oriented as different devices look like they need slightly different timings to parry but at the end of the day all it takes to fix your problem is a bit of practice. 2 times since 12.0 I've had to take half an hour or so and just practice parrying on ROL winter soldier to get the timing back. In all honesty with end game content having more inflated enemies parrying is slowly losing its value, getting intercepting down will effectively solve your parry problem and make you more skilled player
  • SummonerB2SummonerB2 Member Posts: 556
    And i just got parry...