**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Game changing rank ups?

MephistoMephisto Posts: 522 ★★★
Which champ did you ranked up that took you to another level of gaming? Other than Quake and Ghost ;)

Comments

• Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    5* duped Archangel for me. I was struggling to complete RTTL.... he made the safeguard nodes and the Spite nodes so much easier! Also helped me complete so act 5 exploration I’ve been struggling with
  • HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,133 ★★★
    cap iw
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Getting Quake as my 3rd or 4th 5 star and ranking her up to r3 and getting uncollected.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    For me Venom
  • EinfachSoEinfachSo Posts: 269 ★★
    Sentinel, my Key to Cavalier
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★
    Corvus to r4, did it yesterday and cleared half of 6.1
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    edited September 2020
    sparky to 5/50 revolutionised my gameplay. one day he will join my five star roster and i can awaken and max him out.
  • ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 565 ★★★
    Scarlett Witch 4* to 5/50. My first maxed champ. Pre 12.0 nerf. Great times.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,763 ★★★★★
    Doctor Doom to 5/65 was a game changing rank up
  • Icy000Icy000 Posts: 274 ★★
    Corvus Glaive. He got me cavalier
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Well, since we're not counting Ghost or Quake. From most recent to least recent:

Guilly 2099- Currently my favorite character! Helped me explore variant 3, and was my MVP for cavalier difficulty.

Claire- Took me all the way to the Champion boss in 6.2 and was my MVP for omega boss rush. My second favorite character.

Void- My MVP for getting cavalier, and also helped a lot in Omega boss rush.

Havok- Use this guy everytime. Helped me get cav as well, and was a great help in my act 5 exploration.

Angela- One of my first 5*s. We go way back. Instrumental to my act 4 exploration and helped a lot in act 5 exploration as well.

All the above are 5*s. I don't really want to talk about 4*s, because I have a lot who have put in solid work for me.
  • Corvus he was a big part of being able to get cavelier for me
  • MephistoMephisto Posts: 522 ★★★
    @Rookiie I totally agree with DOOM
    @Kill_Grey Well said

My first 5/65 was an unduped Hyperion and completely changed everything for me.
    Currently at 18 5/65s, Hyperion remains the most impressive in terms of how well he scaled from r4 to r5.

@spaceoctopus I have my Hyperion at R3 unduped. It is so tempting to awaken him and take him to R5
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Doom, Corvus, Stealth Suit, Mysterio, Warlock
  • MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 840 ★★★
    Gwenpool to uncollected and omega red to cavalier.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    probably CMM to r3 and then r4. steamrolled all of act five and still puts in a ton of work in eqs
  • unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★

3* colossus pre buff destroyed Kang solo insane 100% god tier they nerfed him best champion before buff

Ever heard of grammar?
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    Blade
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 787 ★★★
    Domino back when her featured dropped. Already had Rulk and pulled Masacre in the featured also. She's still really good, but back then she was so far ahead of every other champ I had, it was crazy.
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    Omega red was mine. Took him to rank 5 and sig 200 in one go, and turned on suicides at the same time. Absolute game changer.