**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Some strange issues in chapter 5.3.

Hi, I've usually not had that many problems with this game, but I encountered a couple of strange ones trying to complete act 5.3.

Some attacks are connecting from too far away, particularly when the camera turns. At first I thought it was just the angle, but there was definitely a few times where kick attacks & ones where the champion jumps forward were connecting outside of their normal hit range.

Another strange problem is that parry was not working at multiple times in different fights. The most noticeable I was against the Yondu in the second to last quest (with Black Panther Civil War as the boss). I tried it with multiple characters, and while it wouldn't happen on every block parry there was at least three times a fight where it would actually say parry on my side (the green text comes up next to my character) and no parry would happen.

I've checked Yondu's abilities and he has no defensive ability accuracy reduction, and it was also happening against a couple of other characters.

Lastly, occasionally on a dash backwards attempt the character will either attack in place or actually move forward and attack. This may be a latency issue with the servers, but was happening pretty frequently.

Anyways, none of it was a huge deal or happening all the time, but it was happening often enough to be very noticeable and I thought I better put in a bug report and let Kabam know. Still was able to complete the quest and everything.

Thanks for reading.

Comments

• SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    The parry with yondu is not a bug the beginning of Yondu's combo is a shot from his arrow and since it isn't a part of him you can't parry stun him. Kick heavy attacks travelling too far is a known issue that is under investigation same with the strange dash back interactions
  • SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    Sungj wrote: »
    The parry with yondu is not a bug the beginning of Yondu's combo is a shot from his arrow and since it isn't a part of him you can't parry stun him. Kick heavy attacks travelling too far is a known issue that is under investigation same with the strange dash back interactions

It was happening on other characters and not just on his mediums, but that's good to know. Thank you for the update. Glad to see someone is on the case.
  • mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    I had the very first fight in 5.3.1 against cwbp end with 1 5-hit combo after my SW's 3rd hit of her combo miss. Yeah, there is something wrong.