Options

Rank up order - CAIW, G2099, and Starky?

marskhuonmarskhuon Posts: 19
edited October 2020 in Strategy and Tips
What order would you max out between CAIW, G2099, and Starky?

Stealth suit spidey will probably be my first.

Sidenote: still need to become Cav
Post edited by Kabam Rose on

Comments

• Options
    Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 ★★★
    If you need to become cav, max out Guillotine 2099 first, she's an excellent option for that fight as @Kill_Grey will explain
    After that go for cap IW and then starky
    Also you don't need 5 star rank 5 champions to become cavalier, you just need the right team setup and 1000 units
  • Options

If you need to become cav, max out Guillotine 2099 first, she's an excellent option for that fight as @Kill_Grey will explain
    Also you don't need 5 star rank 5 champions to become cavalier, you just need the right team setup and 1000 units

Thanks! Super insightful. Yeah, right now I'm just trying to figure out who can counter xbones. Still feel like I don't have anyone yet.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    If cap is sig 200 have him first, if not guilly first cap 2nd
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Yeah, what he said.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

this. g2099 is very good for cav, but caiw will probably be better overall
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Thanks for inviting me!

Guilly is most definitely an MVP for cavalier. She probably has the ability to handle all the bosses. Especially that crossbones. That particular quest is a bit funky because of the power struggle global, and you have to decide whether or not you'll ramp her up before the boss. If you do ramp her up, you'll probably have a crossbones fight as short as 80 hits. If not, it could take as much as about 220 hits. Whether or not, she still soloes that fight with ease.

The Ultron fight of 6.1.2 is another hard mode boss. The global node (special delivery) can make it annoyingly hard to get to an SP 3 with her. So I wouldn't really recommend her for the quest, as you'd need to have the capacity to burst down that Ultron.

Every other boss isn't too much of a challenge for her. So yeah, I'd advise you rank her up first, as you can immediately use her to wreak havoc on variant 3 as well. Besides, she's gonna be instrumental in your act 6 progression, and is gonna save you a lot of stress and items as you go along.

Guilly all the way!
  • Options
    Kill_Grey said:

Thanks for inviting me!

Guilly is most definitely an MVP for cavalier. She probably has the ability to handle all the bosses. Especially that crossbones. That particular quest is a bit funky because of the power struggle global, and you have to decide whether or not you'll ramp her up before the boss. If you do ramp her up, you'll probably have a crossbones fight as short as 80 hits. If not, it could take as much as about 220 hits. Whether or not, she still soloes that fight with ease.

The Ultron fight of 6.1.2 is another hard mode boss. The global node (special delivery) can make it annoyingly hard to get to an SP 3 with her. So I wouldn't really recommend her for the quest, as you'd need to have the capacity to burst down that Ultron.

Every other boss isn't too much of a challenge for her. So yeah, I'd advise you rank her up first, as you can immediately use her to wreak havoc on variant 3 as well. Besides, she's gonna be instrumental in your act 6 progression, and is gonna save you a lot of stress and items as you go along.

Guilly all the way!
    Just an update, took G2099 to r4 and definitely couldn't become cav without her. Thanks so much for the tip!
  • Options
    GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 902 ★★★
    Honestly, none of them are necessary for the completion of Act 6.1

Anyway, G2099 could be used for some fights.
  • Options
    HolrosHolros Posts: 361 ★★★
    marskhuon said:

Kill_Grey said:

Thanks for inviting me!

Guilly all the way!
    Just an update, took G2099 to r4 and definitely couldn't become cav without her. Thanks so much for the tip!
    Which fight gave you problem, my g99 and Nf helped me become cav,I used about 300+ units and about 3 revives in total
  • Options
    Holros said:

marskhuon said:

Kill_Grey said:

Thanks for inviting me!

Guilly all the way!
    Which fight gave you problem, my g99 and Nf helped me become cav,I used about 300+ units and about 3 revives in total
    Lol, he means he got cav and wouldn't have done it if not for G2099
  • Options
    Congrats OP!

I decided to go back to that xbones quest some days ago to say goodbye to Biohazard, lol. Was able to ramp her up on the immortal iron fist towards the right on the path that removes force of will. He has aggression Regen, so I just put on my power burn prefight and made sure I got to 100 hits, from there, each power burn below his 3 bars pushed me to 3 bars, and I was able to capture the soul.
  • Options
    But since you've already done it, I'm really happy for you.