**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cosmic 5* rank 4 rankup

im really2 torn between these two, no suicides, act 5 exploration, trying to do any variant inbetween exploring act 5

Cosmic 5* rank 4 rankup 26 votes

CMM Awakened sig 40
61%
RaganatorLvernon15xandersrevengeRookiieRamadaEtjamaSarvanga1_Thicco_ModeDarkDuelistHassamaMamaLeoZedSuperiorSymbioteAbhro12_3DigletGamingHoodie25[Deleted User] 16 votes
Corvus glaive
38%
Thefire13Dart1981MadEyeMoody_333FiiNCHIronGladiator22JragonMaster170TrashPanda12Crcrcrcaroseinbloom39Negative_100 10 votes

Comments

• Options
    TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    Corvus glaive
    I have both, but my cmm is unawakened. They're both extremely good, I just prefer corvus.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    CMM Awakened sig 40
    CMM puts in so much work in act five in beyond. I used my r3 in 5.3 for every quest with no issues
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Corvus glaive
    My r4 corvus was Mvp for what I have done in 6.1
  • Options
    MadEyeMoody_333MadEyeMoody_333 Posts: 192 ★★
    Corvus glaive
    i have both.. Corvus at r5 and CMM at R4.. both are amazing but Corvus will complete the fights quickly and lesser the time on fight lesser the mistake. Go for him.. you will not regret he will help you clear so much content
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    CMM Awakened sig 40

i have both.. Corvus at r5 and CMM at R4.. both are amazing but Corvus will complete the fights quickly and lesser the time on fight lesser the mistake. Go for him.. you will not regret he will help you clear so much content

for any fight in act five besides the bosses, all you need is a five hit combo, sp2, and follow up on the stun, if they aren't dead. that's incredibly quick already