**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Basic 6 Star Pool

CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 945 ★★★
Anyone having the list of chsmps in Basic 6 Star Pool & the next Update to the Pool?

Comments

• CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 945 ★★★
    Any Idea? Anyone?
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★
    First it'd be the featured champs in the current crystal

Then Archangel, Rogue and 4 others that I forgot
  • Kayser2705Kayser2705 Posts: 96

• BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Opened my first 6* and it was Venom the Duck.
  • TBKlannTBKlann Posts: 68
    I've gotten psylocke, thor rags, corvis. Debating if I want to try another basic this week, or save for featured. Less garbage in featured.
  • RiftyzRiftyz Posts: 10
    I have a picture that of thanos being in the 6 star basic pool and am so confused as to how
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    this is also an old thread, please do not revive old threads.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★

Primmer79 said:

this is also an old thread, please do not revive old threads.

To be fair, he probably searched “Six Star Basic Pool” and this popped up. Can’t be mad at someone for actually using the search function for its intended purpose
    i dont disagree. I said please :)