**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Apocalypse Time!

CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
Tomorrow is my birthday, so I will be popping a few Apocalypse crystals when they release tomorrow. Anyone got any superstitions that guarantee the 5* version?
This may be a bit much to ask for, but Kabam could you rig my crystal? *wink wink*

Comments

• ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    I'll just be pulling one cav, after all he was the motivation behind my push for cavalier.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★

I'll just be pulling one cav, after all he was the motivation behind my push for cavalier.

I have been trying to get cav so that I could do a cav instead of a gmc, but I am on 6.1.4
    Crcrcrc said:

I have been trying to get cav so that I could do a cav instead of a gmc, but I am on 6.1.4
    I hope you have Warlock for Crossbones, dude cheeses him.

If you have enough units, push. You will get the 500 units if you were doing the calendar for the whole time.
    edited September 2020

Crcrcrc said:

If you have enough units, push. You will get the 500 units if you were doing the calendar for the whole time.
    I missed a few days so won’t get the units yet, and will colossus work for xbones. I do have 500 units right now though
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

I missed a few days so won’t get the units yet, and will colossus work for xbones
    So long as you avoid striking his block. If your Colossus has his sig, then you should be able to out damage the vigor regen, but note Crossbones AAR based on his furies.

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

I missed a few days so won’t get the units yet, and will colossus work for xbones
    So long as you avoid striking his block. If your Colossus has his sig, then you should be able to out damage the vigor regen, but note Crossbones AAR based on his furies.
    He is unawakened so is there any way a r4 would work?
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

The fight's going to be slower, so I suggest you try to get Colossus awakened.

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

By tomorrow? I really want to get that apocalypse cav. Is claire voyant an option at r3?
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

By tomorrow? I really want to get that apocalypse cav. Is claire voyant an option at r3?
    She could work theoretically, but you should probably r4 her if you don't feel too comfortable with your skills at r3.

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

She could work theoretically, but you should probably r4 her if you don't feel too comfortable with your skills at r3.
    But the fight is possible with colossus unawakened?
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

yes, though it'd be slower than when he'd be awakened
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

yeah its possible. i got cav with an unduped r4 colossus
    Hieitaku said:

@Crcrcrc As much as I'd like your birthday celebration to be Legendary (advanced Happy birthday!), odds would be against it and I'd suggest to wait until you get Cavalier before spending any units on unit-based hero crystals. Other than the fact that 6*s exist in cav crystals, the drop rates for lower rarities are also much better.

And then if you do reach Cavalier before the month ends, you'll get access to a better monthly calendar and other in-game unit/cash offers.

But, of course, the decision is totally up to you. Just wanted to provide some insight that hasn't been said here yet. Cheers 🍻

I thought about that because I am on 6.1.5, but Apocalypse is one of my all time favorite characters and releasing on my birthday. When will the stars align like that again?
    Faseeh said:

Happy birthday (for the future) :)

Thanks! It is today
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Hieitaku said:

@Crcrcrc As much as I'd like your birthday celebration to be Legendary (advanced Happy birthday!), odds would be against it and I'd suggest to wait until you get Cavalier before spending any units on unit-based hero crystals. Other than the fact that 6*s exist in cav crystals, the drop rates for lower rarities are also much better.

And then if you do reach Cavalier before the month ends, you'll get access to a better monthly calendar and other in-game unit/cash offers.

But, of course, the decision is totally up to you. Just wanted to provide some insight that hasn't been said here yet. Cheers 🍻

I thought about that because I am on 6.1.5, but Apocalypse is one of my all time favorite characters and releasing on my birthday. When will the stars align like that again?
    They won't. Go for it. And also...

Crcrcrc said:

Hieitaku said:

They won't. Go for it. And also...

Thanks! 2 hours until the crystals
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

😭😭😭
    Faseeh said:

@Crcrcrc Time's up !!!

Give me like an hour. I think I can get cavalier today