**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Have you ever had a guilty pleasure Rank 5 or Rank 2?

2»

Comments

• Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Absolutely- I have multiple guilty pleasure Rank 5s/2s
    Oh absolutely. I took up Ronin and BWDO up just because I liked playing them (though I never actually played BWDO before I r5d her). I’m also gonna be taking Man-Thing and P2099 up pretty soon to 6r2
  • Options
    Jazzy011Jazzy011 Posts: 81
    Only when stuff is in overflow and I have nothing to rank
  • Options
    JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Never - patience is a virtue and I rank champions for specific purposes in my progression
    Except for that one time when I ranked up a 5 star Winter Soldier to rank 2 for fun and the killmonger synergy
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Kind of? But not really I guess? I don't know if these count.
    I took AA to rank 5 over Aegon, CapIW both sig 200 or near it bc I love him more.
    I have no need for Venom but I desperately need power control but I'm hunting Venom instead of Doom/Magik. He's going to r4 as soon as I get him.
    I gave an AG to Carnage bc I love his sp1 so much. He's still r2 but he'll be r5 one day, but (hopefully) after Venom.
    I took 6* Surfer all the way up to 1/25 bc he's fun. I don't use any of my 6* and they're expensive to rank (I'm gold poor too, ok I'm just poor) so I usually don't bother. I don't use him in story but I use him to beat up rol WS.
    I ranked a bunch of 2*s with the last of my precious iso instead of a useful 5*