**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which Class Awakening Gem does everyone want from the SA calendar

13»

Comments

• Options
    phil56201phil56201 Posts: 967 ★★★
    Gotten to the point where it doesn't really matter. I have multiple AG's of nearly every class, and I have almost every relevant champion in the game awakened as 5*'s , and can awaken the few I don't have when I pull them.

Crazy how things change. Last year, I was anticipating what class I'd get for the 5* AG. Now the 5* AG has become mostly irrelevant to my account much like the 4* AG had similarly become irrelevant to me last year. But my roster is far from shifting over to the 6*'s yet. I only have like 17 or 18, none of them worth taking to R2. Maybe next year.
  • Options
    Lt_ripLt_rip Posts: 6
    Science is the only one I'd use right away. The two from this months SQ were my first two (Skill and Cosmic) and I'm happy to save them. I'd take a second skill or a mutant, but science is what I really want. 50/50 chance to be happy isn't too bad.
  • Options
    Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    edited September 2020
    I should want Skill for Fury. I actually want Tech for G2099 (I such at maintaining combos, so need that security blanket).

So, 1/3 chance I will be happy.
    Also 1/3 chance I will be pissed (Science & Cosmic).
    Don't really want, but wouldn't hate, Mutant and Mystic.