**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Polar opposites Variant colossus

KingKiahKingKiah Posts: 192
edited September 2020 in Strategy and Tips
What’s a good counter for the col boss in the last board?
I feel ghost will be an obvious answer but I’m not very good with her and looking for someone I don’t have to sacrifice a spot for her sync
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    KingKiah said:

What’s a good counter for the col boss in the last board?
    I feel ghost will be an obvious answer but I’m not very good with her and looking for someone I don’t have to sacrifice a spot for her sync

warlock, sentinel, g 2099, ghost if you practice phase 1 hit to get massive passsive furys.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    walkerdog said:

If its the one that has bleed (caltrops?) IMIW works alright (gotta keep armor up) and Colossus is fine too

Nah its Chitinous Thorns when you hit em while they got an armour up you bleed
  • HedronHedron Posts: 359
    Any robot. Sentinel would be best to apply armor break to control his power.
    I soloed that fight with my 4 star ghost with one hit combos and sp3s
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    Cable with Apocalypse horseman’s would be a mega god tier option. If you’re not lucky enough to have pulled an Apocalypse then Warlock with Ultron will be a dream.
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    personally i used sentinel with warlock+ultron synergy, i preferred her to warlock because i actually wanted to keep some armors on colossus to get the fury ^_^
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    My rank 4 5* G2099 soloed it for me every single time!
    Kill_Grey said:

My rank 4 5* G2099 soloed it for me every single time!

She's the fastest and most efficient option I find. Even without Ultron+Warlock synergy.
  • xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,136 ★★★★
    OR
    xLunatiXx said:

OR

Probably not. The sheer amount of bleeds placed could overwhelm his resistances.
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

xLunatiXx said:

OR

Probably not. The sheer amount of bleeds placed could overwhelm his resistances.
    He reduces bleed by 90% One point in coagulate and you're 100% immune. With willpower you're gaining extra health from it.