**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Namor vs other mutants

So I'm still a (sort of) beginner player (lvl 46) and am working toward Uncollected (not paying to play makes it hard...) . I have a r4 4* awakened Namor and an r4 unawakened 4* Sunspot as well as Magneto (not yet ranked). I brought Namor up to r4 because all the Tier lists I look at put him pretty high but in my limited pre-Uncollected experience, I don't think he's even close to my Sunspot. Am I missing something?

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Namor is good because of his sig, his sig doesn’t have much use early game, magneto is unquestionably the best of the 3
  • WrathbertWrathbert Posts: 96

Namor is really good, but his ramp-up is a bit challenging to get down. A few niche mechanics make him nice
    But sunspot in act 5 is really good since he isn't hard nor does he need an insane ramp. @ContestChampion made a series called McFabio where he used a 4* 4/40 sunspot to pretty much take out a lot of act 5 content. He has that perfect block mechanic which helps just suck up all that damage throught the block, which helps with parrying. That may be why you prefer him. Also that raw damage he has is why he just shreads through. Susnpot is a fun character

Yeah, I really like his videos. I'm gonna have to check that one out! And yes, Sunspot is very fun to play.
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    Obviously Sunspot is better but namor us a beast too
  • WrathbertWrathbert Posts: 96
    shield456 said:

Obviously Sunspot is better but namor us a beast too

Don't get me wrong, I love playing Namor, I was just expecting more based on all of the hype. He's still one of my go-to champions.
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    I use namor
    Needs initial ramp up
    He is soo insane if u max sig him
    I build his double fury and smack sp 2 to opponents face
    When he is at 26-28 outrage stacks use ur sp 3
    Soin reaching 30 outrage he gains full power bar use sp 3 again
    Then use sp2 heavy and again sp 2 solid damage