**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is it time to enable selling T4CC for T5CC?

AldacAldac Posts: 475 ★★★
edited September 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
With T5CC an established part of the game now, T6 basic catalysts in existence and the Thronebreaker title announced, is it finally time to enable sale of T4CC for T5CC shards?

It’s entirely possible that summoners can complete and explore Abyss/Act 6 and the recent side quests and still not pull or form the right T5CC for their desired champ/class to rank up. Surely it’s time to provide players with a path for progression that isn’t completely dependent on RNG? T4CC are still a valuable resource and people won’t be selling them lightly.

Is it time to enable selling T4CC for T5CC? 18 votes

Yes
88%
Bpn88855StfckrThatGuyYouSaw235MoosetiptronickunfuweixxKyojinxxDr_Z01dbergVynrialTimeGenesisFit_Fun9329CatapoulpeMiloticshyamFaseehDRAGON_ZEEDirtyGrmlinDrWho 16 votes
No
5%
Kill_Grey 1 vote
Not applicable as no R2 6* to rank up
5%
Ghostboytjie 1 vote
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• AceLuffySaboAceLuffySabo Posts: 286 ★★
    Well, sure.. but I doubt i'd be selling T4CC for a miniscule amount of T5CC fragments. But then again, it depends on how much T5CC fragments would be given to us for a single T4CC.
  • AldacAldac Posts: 475 ★★★
    I’m fairly certain it would be a minuscule amount of T5CC. I also think people will still sell them as I imagine there are a lot of people closing in on their desired T5CC but are finding it hard to get the final shards for it.