**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Apocalypse Ability Typo

CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
The Horseman Apocalypse ability has a small typo. Will this be fixed? There seem to be a bunch of small champ specific errors lately, like the platinumpool green and white eyes issue.

Comments

• Options
    Any word on a fix for this?
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

Yup this has been paining me.

I’ll be honest, I thought it was just another weird American/Canadian spelling

Isn't it American/British spelling?
    I meant a spelling that different in the US and Canada than in the UK because Kabam is in Canada. I actually don’t know if Canada use American spellings. But oh well
  • Options
    I don’t think anywhere spells horseman like that
  • Options
    Any word on this from Kabam?
  • Options
    UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Posts: 589 ★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

The Horseman Apocalypse ability has a small typo. Will this be fixed? There seem to be a bunch of small champ specific errors lately, like the platinumpool green and white eyes issue.

Can't help it. That's just how Canadians spell it. Its kinda like football/soccer type situation, just a bit more subtle.
  • Options
    Korg said:

Crcrcrc said:

Can't help it. That's just how Canadians spell it. Its kinda like football/soccer type situation, just a bit more subtle.
    You're kidding, right? I can't find that on google
  • Options
    DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Horsman is a surname. Horseman is different.
  • Options
    10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    Having used Apocalypse quite a bit in my recent effort to finish Act 6 for the first time, seeing this constantly misspelled has definitely been annoying. Didn't see it included in the list of fixes for the next version, so any comment from Kabam would be appreciated. *sigh*