**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Dr. Doom with out Mystic Dispersion

MephistoMephisto Posts: 522 ★★★
Planning for running half suicide with Liquid Courage. I have 4/5 in MD. Thought of 3/3 WP, 1/3 recoil and 1/3 LC. I only use 5* R4 Doom and Magik. Any advice?

Comments

• Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Lol, Doom with suicides = 💀
  • Options
    OMG, i really want to run suicides. I have 4 Carb cores now. Where can i invest?
  • Options
    @Lormif Yes, i'm aware of him. Thought of replacing him with Magik on my team.
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Mephisto said:

@Lormif Yes, i'm aware of him. Thought of replacing him with Magik on my team.

How does replacing one special heavy champ with another special heavy champ help that you will be eating a lot of recoil damage?
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

With Suicides:
    Magik + Morningstar

Still don't think there's any reason to bring in Morningstar unless you're trying to build a team around Magik. Morningstar sucks with Suicides since it's really hard to ramp her up.
  • Options
    hefy2000hefy2000 Posts: 87 ★★

Without Suicides:
    Magik + Warlock

With Suicides:
    Magik + Morningstar

You sure you don’t mean the other way around? Morningstar is not great with suicides (you basically can’t pick up charges unless you end the fight with sp3) and warlock is amazing with them (double immune and can heal via sp3).

Unless you are referring to them merely as synergy partners for magik.
  • Options
    hefy2000 said:

Without Suicides:
    Magik + Warlock

With Suicides:
    Magik + Morningstar

You sure you don’t mean the other way around? Morningstar is not great with suicides (you basically can’t pick up charges unless you end the fight with sp3) and warlock is amazing with them (double immune and can heal via sp3).

Heeeey Hefy. Great minds think alike I guess.
  • Options
    CiciliatoCiciliato Posts: 302
    Etjama said:

With Suicides:
    Magik + Morningstar

Still don't think there's any reason to bring in Morningstar unless you're trying to build a team around Magik. Morningstar sucks with Suicides since it's really hard to ramp her up.
    She can work with just half suicides. But 1/3 is trully suicide, half 3/3 maybe can work well, not for Doom and he doesn't need MD but for me is nice to have
  • Options
    MagnaAngemon_333MagnaAngemon_333 Posts: 131
    edited September 2020
    hefy2000 said:

Without Suicides:
    Magik + Warlock

With Suicides:
    Magik + Morningstar

@hefy2000 @Etjama Magik sp2 damage with Suicides is very good it crits, and Magik crit chance is kinda decent.

If you use MS synergy it will gives you access to increase critical Rating and damage rating. Why do you think Corvus hits harder with Suicides even with 1 charges because when cruelty damage scales with increase attack rating it's no joke.

MS synergy is not necessary, but it will boost Magik damage potential, and with that synergy her SP2 won't be in too much favour of crit RNG.

Yeah it's not necessary, but if you even have one place left for Champion to place just use MS synergy.

And MS herself fully ramped is very suicide friendly champion, trust me.

Like I said it's not necessary it just boost potential. Yeah warlock synergy will give her 50% increase damage in limbo, but again what if you don't crit.

Like I said it's upto you, if you use Warlock then it's good, if you use MS then it is also good.
  • Options
    Aziz5253Aziz5253 Posts: 495 ★★★
    How many units does it take to unlock suicides? Cores + placing points
  • Options

hefy2000 said:

Without Suicides:
    Magik + Warlock

With Suicides:
    Magik + Morningstar

@hefy2000 @Etjama Magik sp2 damage with Suicides is very good it crits, and Magik crit chance is kinda decent.

If you use MS synergy it will gives you access to increase critical Rating and damage rating. Why do you think Corvus hits harder with Suicides even with 1 charges because when cruelty damage scales with increase attack rating it's no joke.

MS synergy is not necessary, but it will boost Magik damage potential, and with that synergy her SP2 won't be in too much favour of crit RNG.

Yeah it's not necessary, but if you even have one place left for Champion to place just use MS synergy.

And MS herself fully ramped is very suicide friendly champion, trust me.

Like I said it's not necessary it just boost potential. Yeah warlock synergy will give her 50% increase damage in limbo, but again what if you don't crit.

Like I said it's upto you, if you use Warlock then it's good, if you use MS then it is also good.
    We already know this... but I really don't think it's worth it to bring in an un-suicide friendly champ to boost Magik by a little bit. Do you even know how to Morningstar, bro? Sure, she'd be great with suicides once she's ramped up. But that ramp-up is going to be ridiculous with the poison constantly draining your soul counter.
  • Options
    Aziz5253 said:

All depends on the setup you want. Mine is going to cost like 9200 units. 😶
  • Options
    AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★
    I have two suicides setup. one with 4 points in MD and the other one with 3 points in despair and pacify. I switch them according to the content I'm clearing. Doom with suicides has a different playstyle, I always charge sp3 and then sp1, once again sp3 and so on. Isn't the best rotation, but extra damage for suicides helps a lot for ending fights earlier
  • Options
    Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 ★★★
    Aziz5253 said:

8 carbadonium mastery cores or 4400 units for full suicides with one point in recoil