**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The Challenge Thread

CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
edited September 2020 in General Discussion
Here is what I will do. Every day, (unless people lose interest) I will post a challenge. You can use 5* r3 down to 2*. Some challenges will be damaged based. Some will be random. Every day I will pick the winner at 9 pm central time. The first challenge is how many aftershocks with Quake can you have on at once?
Post a screenshot with the number of aftershocks you got or just the number. It can be anywhere in the game.
I think this could be fun!

Comments

• Options

It's 26.

You got 26?
  • Options

I believe that is the maximum you can get, and you would need to time it perfectly as well as launching an sp3.
    Never tried it, so don't even know if it is cap at 20 or something

I think you may have misunderstood. I meant how many the player can try to get with a real attempt
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

I believe that is the maximum you can get, and you would need to time it perfectly as well as launching an sp3.

yeah I think you're right. I'm pretty sure you get 10 charges when the timer is at half so you'd get 20 for the whole thing and sp3 would give 6. I don't know where the ai would be that passive though
  • Options
    edited September 2020

Crcrcrc said:

I think you may have misunderstood. I meant how many the player can try to get with a real attempt
    Yes, it would be 25/26, considering there is no cap mid the process
    No, if you, will o wisp, tried and saw how many you could get and posted it. That is what I am asking
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

There's no cap, but I know the timing doesn't allow you to get a full 26. I'm pretty darn sure the max is 25 since it takes a second for the Sp3 aftershocks to stack up, but it could even be 24. I just got 21 on my try against WS.
  • Options

Someone should test against GM.

That's 20 max. You can't throw any specials in the unblockable/unstoppable phase, and a special in the final phase is just going to kill him.
  • Options
    BestReconBestRecon Posts: 516 ★★★
    Etjama said:

Someone should test against GM.

That's 20 max. You can't throw any specials in the unblockable/unstoppable phase, and a special in the final phase is just going to kill him.
    Oh yeah. Just means he will easily get to 20, but not the final 6
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    That looks nice
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

Here it is. Got all the 26x charges on him

how many tries was that
  • Options

Damn, you beat me to it! I got 25 just now.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★

how many tries was that
    First, actually.
    Got to the sp3 first, and baited his specials. Then got the first stun with the heavy charging. Placed like 10 or so charges before the stun was over, and launched the sp3 the moment he was about to hit me. Then charged heavy again while he was stun
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    I'll get back to you tonight when I run up some incursions with Hype!
  • Options
    edited September 2020

I'll get back to you tonight when I run up some incursions with Hype!

I got 10 with Hyperion on an sp2 stun
  • Options
    BestReconBestRecon Posts: 516 ★★★
    I actually have an old picture of getting 17 furies with 4 star hype. I’ll try to find it.
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

Very impressive