**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

If you want to add Quicksilver

I’ve always thought it would be really cool to have Quicksilver in the game, but I didn’t really have any idea for what he would do, so I’ve tried to see if I could design some abilities that would fit his speed, without breaking the game. As usual with the character designs I post on here, I don’t really know what attack values should be, so I just kinda guessed, Hope y’all enjoy, and I hope Kabam see this!

Quicksilver

Mutant

#X-Men #Hero #Male #Size:M

Signature Ability:(No time, Gotta Run): While Supersonic is active, gain the following benefits,
+(lvl 1)5%,(lvl 99)20%,(lvl 200)35% critical damage.
30% chance to cancel evade,
And -(lvl 1)10%, (lvl 99)60%, (lvl 200)90% debuff duration.

Passive: Quicksilver cannot be Struck while dashing backwards. If the Dexterity mastery is active, when Quicksilver avoids a melee attack, he uses his super speed to counter them, dealing 30% of his attack rating as physical damage.

Supersonic: Dashing forwards and avoiding attacks grants 10 Speed charges, up to 100 Max. When Speed charges reach 100, activate a Supersonic passive lasting 10 seconds. After expiring, reset Speed Counter to 0.

Light and medium attacks: all light and medium attacks are two attacks. When in supersonic mode, each light or medium attack deals an extra burst of physical damage equal to 100% of damage dealt.

Heavy attacks: While Supersonic is active, all hits on Heavy attacks have a 30% chance to activate a Precision buff increasing critical chance by 10% for 10 seconds, or a Prowess buff increasing critical damage by 10% for 10 seconds.

When Struck: Quicksilver gains up to a 40% chance to evade incoming attacks based on how many Speed charges he has. Does not activate while blocking.

Special Attacks: Pause all Precision and Prowess buffs, and if supersonic is active, it is paused for the duration of the attack.

Special 1: If below 100 Speed Charges, gain 30 Speed charges. If Supersonic is active, this attack grants a Passive Prowess granting +25% Special attack damage until after the next special attack.

Special 2: If Supersonic is active, gain 20% prowess for each active buff on Quicksilver and pause the Supersonic Timer for 4 seconds.

Special 3: gain 0.5% more damage for each hit in Quicksilver’s combo meter, up to 300.
I have two ideas for special three after effects, one is for normal play, and one actually effects the base of gameplay for the game.
Option 1: If Supersonic is active, reset its duration, if it is not, activate it. The burst damage from basic attacks in Supersonic attacks is increased to 200% for 30 seconds.
Option 2: cause the opponent to move 50% slower for 10 seconds.

Comments

• Options
    DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    When dashing forward Quicksilver's attack cannot be intercepted.
    Opponent's recovery time after they launch a special attack or heavy attack is increased by 0.4 seconds. Reduced to 0.1 seconds against Tech champions.