**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

My LOL Progress

FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★

So far I'm at Falcon and I'll update this thread as I move along through my first clear of Labyrinth
I've saved 7-8 revives, one team revive and 50 level 3 potions
My team:
5 star r5 g2099
5 star r4 NF duped
5 star r5 quake(who I will use for magik FML)
5 star r3 MS(For the cosmic fights and for degen synergy)
4 star r1 Hemidall(Synergy)
If I could, I would swap out MS for a regen synergy but I still think this team isn't bad
0 units used so far, around 10 presaved level 3's used

Comments

• Options
    Just to add a bit more about the fights themselves
    Red Hulk: Easy solo, watch out for evade because that can clip you. On my try before this, I got clipped and had to restart. Used r5 g2099
    OML: I find him super easy to fight, go for intercepts and build up combo shield early. Used r5 g2099 solo
    Elektra: Took a bit of block damage because of her l1, and almost got punished for a really bad intercept but baiting l2's and actually dexing the l1 would help here
    Mrs. Marvel: Class disadvantage, but honestly I was able to get her down really easily
    Unstoppable Colossus: Don't use g2099 here. I got a solo, but was super lucky he was passive and dashed back a lot. Again, bring in she hulk or a slow champ for this fight, but g2099 can get a solo
    Colossus: I made a huge error here. Pushed him to l3 by accident and ate 50% of my hp because i had to power drain him. Other than that, easy solo
    Thats it for now, i'll update once I beat magik
  • Options
    manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    I did it with domino trinity and nick fury quake synergy I did it almost unitless I had to spend 40 units it was pretty easy.
  • Options
    HI_guys said:

Since you might go for exploration, Elektra l1 can easily be punished

Yeah, it's just I'm too slow to dash in. for exploration, I might wait for aegon but g2099 has been doing really well for now
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    FRITO_Man said:

HI_guys said:

Since you might go for exploration, Elektra l1 can easily be punished

Yeah, it's just I'm too slow to dash in. for exploration, I might wait for aegon but g2099 has been doing really well for now
    I dunno, but I'm using Guilly for exploration (whenever freezing issues are fixed). Waiting for aegon is a plan, but could take years to come to fruition. Guilly is about the second best option for exploration just behind him. She can solo almost all the fights (maybe except electro and Spidey which you could bring a counter for), and saves a lot of items with her Regen and tankiness. Also, the kind of utility she provides makes her viable for a lot of those fights.
  • Options
    update time!
    yes I did quake ex magik. No you should not do that. yes it is a cheap options
    besides that its smooth sailing and i'm at War machine rn
  • Options
    War Machine down, I can't really write up because I am busy but just know that his l1 is not that scary
  • Options
    HI_guys said:

FRITO_Man said:

update time!
    yes I did quake ex magik. No you should not do that. yes it is a cheap options
    besides that its smooth sailing and i'm at War machine rn

Was it. A solo
    Yes, however I had boost expiring in overflow so I used a health and attack boost to help out
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    FRITO_Man said:

Write-up time!
    This is going to be my gift back to the community. Since I've used so many guides over my progression, its my time to give back. I left off at Colossus so here's the fights from there
    Falcon: Super annoying fight because of l1, but I got lucky and he threw l2. If you want to do this fight with no HP loss, push to l2. Solo, used r5 g2099
    Gamora: I am so so so embarassed to say this, but I struggled. Her evade RNG + My Light intercepts suck made me take 10(!!!) hits. G2099 rocks here, I did solo this fight
    Magik: I wrote about this earlier, but I did quake this fight. I put on 20% greater champion boost, 15% atk boost and another small boost i forgot about
    I did 13 hits, took 7 with quake because I did 1-2 combos when I messed up. I used my r5 quake, was a solo on magik. In the future, DO NOT QUAKE HER unless you absolutely have no one else.
    War Machine. F*** you. To elabroate, his l1 is so annoying because I kept on dashing back and tried to evade it when its almost impossible unless you have ninja timing. Thank goodness g2099 is bleed immune, no revive solo but holy **** this fight was not clean at all
    Antman: This fight wasn't as bad because I think there might be a bug or is intended idk. G2099 even when glanced still does her energy damage for me so I think there's something else at play here. Solo, 0 revives
    DPX: :s He was easy until 30% and I ate an l3. Please don't be a scrub like me and actually bait his specials than eating an l3. g2099 was bleed immune so I went on no trouble.
    Daredevil Netflix: Throw your special god damn it, I managed to solo him nothing special here but he would not throw his specials unless I dashed back like 4-5 times. Other than that, g2099 has no projecticles except the last part of her l1 but easy fight
    Venom: Mfer was aggresive as heck and had to dex an l2 against the wall but other than that, he's easy with g2099. If you have a slot on your team, I highly recommend to use them instead of g2099 or your rampup champion.
    Iron Fist: Really easy fight, was probably my cleanest fight. Nothing much to say here
    Civil Warrior: He's actually kinda annoying. His OAAR sucks. Do not make him throw his l1 or else his armors reduce offensive AAR. Always push to l2 rather than baiting l1. I did really bad here, ate 5 hits but g2099 is tanky AF so I lived. In the future, bait the l2 and please watch out for LOL Evade
    Maestro: Ahh the final boss. I will admit. I got so so so lucky here. I went in with g2099, messed up on l1 evade at 52%. Then I threw NF, MS and Quake and only took him down to 36%, and then I managed to get the last 36% down with g2099.
    Pointers: Use Aegon, anyone other than g2099. I got really lucky, you may not. Always bait l2, so much easier to punish. L1 i can fully evade ~ 90% but sometimes I block instead of swiping so that gives you degen. Yes he is quakable, (cough cough magik) but I wouldn't recommend you do that. NF does not work here because of AAR, but he still did a solid 10%. I'll post rewards in the comments after

Congrats! I did a LoL completion run with Guillotine 2099 last week and it was so fun! I used Colossus as my secondary path clearer.
  • Options
    Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    edited September 2020
    Congratulations man and nice pulls

Also just did my completion run today with starlord, magneto and human torch
    Was relatively easy
    One revive used on dpx (foolishly kept attacking then he triggered power gain)
    Two on venom (ran out of potions, didn't farm or prepare to actually play Labyrinth)
    And and 4/5 lv1 revives on maestro. The other opponents were solos. Magneto all the way