**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rewards are weak

Our alliance just got 500k in completion and all we got was 50 5 star shards. If you get 7k in Alliance quest completion you get 200 5 star shards. In my opinion, this needs to be raised. To get ranked on any of the 3 day event takes ALOT from players. It is not easy to do so when I bust my ass with 40k points in completion and only get 50 5 star shards, it sucks. With 6 stars coming and kascam saying 4 and 5 star shards will be more easy to get, I think they need to raise this up a decent amount. 200 5 star shards would of been great... when they were first introduced lol

Comments

• Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    Maybe the rewards and hopefully the 3 day events will be better in 16.0. They already changed the AW (still needs to be tweaked), they raised the bar again with 6*, and Season 4 of the AQ is still fairly new. They released the 5.3 not too long ago, and so really all that's left are the alliance events. They changed the arena this year too, so that's gonna be the same for a while.
  • MisterNiceGuyMisterNiceGuy Posts: 184
    You can see what the rewards are before you do the work tho. If the rewards aren't worth it then don't do it. Look at the rewards for doing the 5 star arena. A shiny new hero. Do you want to grind 3 days to get it? And another 3 to dupe it? I don't.

Since you can see the rewards before you do the work - say in your case completion event - you have no legitimate case for complaint after you receive those rewards. If you do it so you satisfy your alliance and not get kicked then you must think the other rewards the alliance gets as a whole (say AQ rewards or war awards) are worth it to you so you help out in the completion event. Otherwise leave the alliance and you won't have to do any work for those "weak" 3 day event rewards.
  • SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    I hope a huge update is happening soon. MCOC needs remastered lol 3 day events need reworked, solo events need reworked(with 5* sig stones), arena needs reworked(5*’s added with GMC shards), 5* crystals need lowered to at least 5k shards maybe 7.5k for features, AQ needs reworked with updated rewards(t2a’s & lot more t4b’s). Hopefully they plan on releasing something of this kind in the very near future
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    edited September 2017
    For the 3 day events they need a replacement for "Perfect Series", who actually tries for that? Even if they get top prize, does anyone care? Before the top Prize was full for multi day events was a 4* Unstoppable Colossus, maybe they could rotate a champ every month for the 3 day events higher milestone rewards.

They also need to increase the amount of shards and units the existing milestones have and add a new last milestone. There should also be more items added to the existing milestones, like 3* and 4* sig stones, T4CC frag crystals, and a small amount of T4 Basic frags.
  • Completion, duels, and perfect series need some work. The payout isn’t great at all. Especially with the amount of points you get.