**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should I continue to play mcoc ??

mehramanish248mehramanish248 Posts: 26
edited September 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
I reinstalled game after 2 year and did act 6 one month before. Then I was sharing with friends in global,, where some people were abusing each other... My simple word "account" got censored in a sentence,, but I tried typing again and again and still it got censored... Then i retype but msg got disappeared and I was unable to send msg anymore... I contacted kabam and confirmed that I'm banned from chat permanently...

So, I left alliance because without communication alliance not possible,, and deleted game... But people who were abusing on global were still abusing and they didn't get any ban... Nice👏👏

So,, I'm asking you....
Is there anyway to get back chat ??
I invested money on game,, is it waste ??
Should i choose not to play this game ??

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2020
    Yeah,, global is toxic,, most of the time i used to disable it. But don't u think kabam should put ban in categories... like if u are banned during global chat than you should only be banned from global chat,, rather than whole chat ( includes alliance chat, friends chat, incursion chat, etc.... )
  • Options
    Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 461 ★★★
    I think I had global chat turned on once for about an hour. It's been permanently turned off ever since. Is there really any point in it?
  • Options
    Kabam developers with no life love global. They even have accounts in game to join in on the trash talk. Correct!!!! You can’t use dictionary words in chat. But, hate speech, race baiting and all types of immoral convo and downright criminal behavior is encouraged. Oh and don’t waste your time reporting.
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    @Hooligans99 did you mean that some kabam developers chat on global as a bot and do some trash talks ?? I noticed some bots on global and they start abusing with no reason,, they spread hates... I thought why they don't get banned but innocent ppl got banned... Now I gotta know who they are... Some of them are insider don't wanna say openly 🤔
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    How quickly this rant thread escalated into a conspiracy thread is beyond hilarious.
  • Options
    unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    Same with me lol

I typed "hack" in incursions again and again and it was getting censored then boom perma banned
  • Options
    @unoobmepro are u still banned ?? And kabam support not helping,, right ??
  • Options
    unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★

@unoobmepro are u still banned ?? And kabam support not helping,, right ??

Yeah still banned