**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

G2 | 22 MIL | AQ 655 | 200+ MIL | LF for 2 before AW season!!!

Hello Summoner,

[5AY10] Jeezus N’ Pals are currently looking for 2 players before AW season starts. Here’s a bit about us;

-Weekly SA we get at MINIMUM the 500k milestone reward weekly and often push to 750k and rarely 1M
-Alliance Prestige 8.1k - average 200M+ Million points weekly in AQ - that gives us 4k+ loyalty a week!!
-AQ participation in Map 5x5 with Epic Modifiers. We’re doing Map 6 on day 1!
-AW Tier 8/9 - We landed Gold 3 this season, but with the dead weight and irresponsive gone, we're planning our push to G1 this season
-Line App is a MUST!!
-No major/unreasonable expectations here (meaning no event mins, just participation to the best of your ability)
-We always complete peak milestones for Item Use, Completion, and all other Alliance Events.
-Looking for level 55+ players. We have some mega accounts and smaller ones, so no minimum prestige. We only ask that you follow simple rules and communicate well!
-We are a mixed alliance - lots of people located in NA, but we have a couple from the UK, Australia... A basic understanding of English is needed to maintain communication during AW and AQ.

If you feel like you're a good fit, feel free to get back to me. Please contact via LINE since it is easier to chat there. So please, do not contact in game. I check my Line messages quite frequently, so I should answer fairly quickly (unless I happen to be asleep or at work, lol). Looking forward to your messages. Have a good one and stay safe!

IGN - Raven~618
Line ID - raven-618

P.S. - We've maintained the core lineup of players for a long time so, we're ideally looking for a long term players who want a place to stay for the long haul. Most of our players have been together for years.