**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What am I missing with Angela?

The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
I keep seeing posts about how Angela deals huge damage (more than Thor) and how good she is even unduped.

Am I missing something?
Maybe the sarcasm in the posts? Idk.

I have her 4* rank 4 unduped and the most I've ever seen her hit is a 2500 crit which is not what I'd call a huge damage dealer

Comments

• Options
    Jay_IberoJay_Ibero Posts: 265
    I don't know her that well either, but I think you might need a crit team with her to trigger extra buffs
  • Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    I think you have to charge her by using Heavies, like Hyperion or nebula or Phoenix
  • Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    She has huge furys. Need to keep her between 1 and 2 bars of power holding 1 bar as long as possible. When you can get 3 stacks of fury her output is really good.
  • Options
    vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Ya that is the thing with angela, she is super simple to use, and when used correctly, she is insane, however, it seems like the way to use her is not as well known as assumed.

As the above post said a typical fight with angela goes like this:

Build to a hair before sp2>fire off sp1>repeat

It is litterally that simple and you should have 3 furies almost at all times.
  • Options
    JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    edited September 2017
    Thor is still far better than Angela, outside of stun immune, and easier to use. And not nearly as suicidal against MD.
  • Options
    vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    JRock808 wrote: »
    Thor is still far better than Angela, outside of stun immune, and easier to use. And not nearly as suicidal against MD.

Actually more and more it is widely accepted that cosmic class ranks like:

1.hype
    2.angela
    3. Duped drax or duped thor (depending on variables like immunities and DW, etc.)

With all due respect the community is slow to catching onto things seatin releases a video about it.

If your angela is not out dpsing your thor you are doing something wrong.

And if you are fighting a mystic champ during AW with a thor or an angela (where MD matters), well that is not very smart LOL.
  • Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Not to mention she is good to go with suicides. Probably one of the best champs to use them with.
  • Options
    VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    Angela is voluptuous ...hard not to miss
  • Options
    beaupoembeaupoem Posts: 443
    i would argue that Angela is easier to use than Thor. with Thor, you need to be able to parry the opponent, and parry is...not exactly reliable.
  • Options
    TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    JRock808 wrote: »

Actually more and more it is widely accepted that cosmic class ranks like:

1.hype
    2.angela
    3. Duped drax or duped thor (depending on variables like immunities and DW, etc.)

With all due respect the community is slow to catching onto things seatin releases a video about it.

If your angela is not out dpsing your thor you are doing something wrong.

And if you are fighting a mystic champ during AW with a thor or an angela (where MD matters), well that is not very smart LOL.

Well I think its medusa on 2nd position now
  • Options
    DD2DD2 Posts: 309 ★★★
    What am I missing with Angela?

640112df1cb9ade74b45d6e448a950aa--tony-danza-alyssa-milano.jpg