**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who are you most excited about next month

DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 720 ★★★
Source : Mcoc trucos.

Who are you most excited about next month 68 votes

Cosmic Ghost Rider
69%
SnakeEyes69SandeepSTarun46Repto23Wicket329Malreck04BadPullsMarcoWhatElseRamadaRazer_Boltz619RockypantherxCosmicspiderman777abqberMidnite93OGAvengerSleipnirrodAaronc94H3t3rDretlleBawa69 47 votes
Red Goblin
30%
Moot4LifeMaxtheSilentl0202LmaospaceoctopusAleorEren_JaeghrDjinEtjamaDonrefreIron_Patriot_is_litIcy000ZeBlahSuperiorSymbioteAziz5253Savageshield456CrcrcrcDragfire1760MagnaAngemon_333 21 votes

Comments

• Options
    Red Goblin
    Red Goblin synergy may make Green Goblin good after all he is a mixture of Carnage and Green Goblin.
  • Options

Red Goblin synergy may make Green Goblin good after all he is a mixture of Carnage and Green Goblin.

Also wondering he himself will be a great damage dealer. Good for Carnage & Goblin synergies
  • Options
    Jaggers68 said:

I just want Baby Thanos in special 3 animation. Is that REALLY too much to ask?

Haha can't wait for the teaser now 😉
  • Options
    mdsubmdsub Posts: 180
    I really want to see the reworked Gambit & Punisher 2099. As for new champions Cosmic Ghost rider should be OP as hell.
  • Options
    mdsub said:

I really want to see the reworked Gambit & Punisher 2099. As for new champions Cosmic Ghost rider should be OP as hell.

I don't hv gambit.. but I do want to see his reworked attributes
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    Cosmic Ghost Rider
    dang it I accidentally voted for Cosmic Ghost Rider

Really excited for Red Goblin
  • Options
    SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    Red Goblin
    Looks very cool... 2 of my favorite villains together as one champ
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    What I'd really like to see is a fix for the freezing issues we've been having.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    Cletus kasady aka Carnage is probably the baddest villain in all of Marvel... i hope this synergy with Red Goblin significantly improves him...
  • Options
    unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    Emergency maintenance