**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Connection Issues?

JynetixJynetix Posts: 91
edited September 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
Anyone else having connection issues? I have been trying for 30 minutes to get into the game and getting the famous:

Failed to Log In
Cannot connect to the network. Please check your connection and try again

So, before anyone states the obvious I much be connected to type this. I have 8 other devices currently connected to the same 5G wireless network. I have attempted to connect with just cell service, and same error. Tried on a different device and same error (both wireless and cell).

A few other members said they got the same error earlier and it eventually went away.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I haven't had issues
  • jonzerjonzer Posts: 161
    last night, it logged me out multiple times and said internet broke
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    There was a notice that they were going to do maintainace. But i am getting tired of disconnecting between screens and fights. Seems like at the end of every fight when the victory cut scene starts that stupid lil "not connected" symbol comes up.
    I have no issues with my wifi...plenty of speed and yet this is happening constantly between screens and fights! Just that it is happening so often is bad enough, but when you factor in the fact that everything in the game is running on a timer it feels like i am being cheated out of time on things like boosts. And now there are times when the scene freezes mid fight on arenas and quests! What is up with this???
    Anybody else experiencing this on a samsung galaxy phone?
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    Hopefully server maintenance will fix the connection issues.