**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gwenpool Sig

No parts of it are working. I've died while blocking specials and still had opponents abilities trigger after my combo is 60+ hits. Please fix.

Comments

• Sky_kittySky_kitty Posts: 245
    Mine didn't do power lock
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Sky_kitty wrote: »

She can't power lock
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Appleisgod wrote: »

She can't power lock

She prevents power gain from the opponents taking hits but not when the opponent hits you.

She can't power lock

She prevents power gain from the opponents taking hits but not when the opponent hits you.

I know but that's not power lock, it's called enervate
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Her SP2 has a "light" power lock in that it prevents the opponent from gaining power while getting hit for X seconds. It won't appear as a "power lock" debuff, but is a passive ability added to her Enervate.
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    Her SP2 has a "light" power lock in that it prevents the opponent from gaining power while getting hit for X seconds. It won't appear as a "power lock" debuff, but is a passive ability added to her Enervate.

It only prevents them from gaining power from her hits not power altogether and that debuff is called enervate
  • AJ_Tiger03AJ_Tiger03 Posts: 33
    I've also died from a couple specials, that part for sure is not working. Haven't noticed the ability accuracy, she usually kills people before I get too high of a combo.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Dexman1349 wrote: »

It only prevents them from gaining power from her hits not power altogether and that debuff is called enervate

That's what I said.
  • Her sig abilities Works fine.. If its a sp1 or sp2 and the sp is more than 2 combo her abilities doesnt Work.. Cuz she can prevent a single source.. = combo on 2+ will kill her but any sp1 and sp2 that only do a 1 hit is counted as single source.. thats say any sp3 Counts as 1 source so all sp3 she prevent of dying..
    (except... if u fight a ability reduce champs like BW )

As the other mention.. Gwenpool Sp2 aint a powerlock.. just prevent power gain of all ur attack.. so she cant prevent power gain from buff or as an ability like from Dr Strange., Hyperion
  • That's not how the sig works at all. It's supposed to reduce all parts of any special minus damage over time effects. It's always worked like this until recently I have noticed. Please don't comment on things when you don't know what you are talking about, it only serves to create confusion.