**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 4 Chapter 4 quest 5 path bug

I cannot choose which path to take(only the war machine path left),so i cannot finish exploring this quest.Please fix this Kabam.
The video below shows the bug.

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    you forgot the video
  • MiloticshyamMiloticshyam Posts: 102
    Lormif said:

you forgot the video

I attached the url using the option but it is not showing so i commented it a second time now its visible
    This is not a bug, you can tell my the direction the dots are moving, you have to come from the black panther side.
  • MiloticshyamMiloticshyam Posts: 102
    Lormif said:

This is not a bug, you can tell my the direction the dots are moving, you have to come from the black panther side.

Thank you so much for immediate response,will get the exploration now,but its still weird that I cannot do it from this side.

Lormif said:

Thank you so much for immediate response,will get the exploration now,but its still weird that I cannot do it from this side.
    Its not, paths are always one way, so when you see a path that connects between 2 one way points you have to pay attention to which way the - - - - is moving, that is the direction the path takes you.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Defeat that Black Panther. Then you can do the War Machine path