**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Last 36 hours: feature (WS dupe), AG (4th skull), dungeon (KG), 6-star (SIM)

TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
I don’t even know what to say. No Torch, no Fury, no Cap, no useful AG, and the worst cosmic champ in the game as a 6-star. I’ve never had so much bad luck in such a short time.

Comments

• Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    TyEdge said:

I don’t even know what to say. No Torch, no Fury, no Cap, no useful AG, and the worst cosmic champ in the game as a 6-star. I’ve never had so much bad luck in such a short time.

I’m sorry did you just call king groot the worst 6 star cosmic champ in the game? I have a rank 3 6* and he’s fantastic.

Edit - misread, you were talking about SIM, phew!
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Mcdonalds said:

Quick tip: Watch the episode, Spy Buddies from Spongebob on any platform and open your crystal while watching it to get good luck! At least a few benefited from it

On Topic: Daaaym. That is some bad luck. Hoping that SIM will get an indirect buff as that is how they're buffing champions now, through synergies. I heard that Iron Patriot will be somehow useful once Red Goblin gets added.

I hoarded 10 5* this month and got my luck evened out. Got Kingpin back to back, duped Howard the Duck and then got Sorcerer Supreme back to back, and then Sentinel. The rest were okay (Morningstar, Storm PX)

@Mcdonalds I'll definitely take note of this.

• Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    My duped 6* SIM would challenge your bad luck anyday!😂🤡🤡
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,783 ★★★★★
    Jaded said:

How is the regen for a 6-Star?
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Jaded said:

How is the regen for a 6-Star?
    I’ll let you know after I use him 🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,208 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Did you just feel bad for pulling WINTER SOLDIER!???!?!?!?! GO AND READ NY APPRECIATION THREAD ABOUT HIM !!!! :)