**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

ghost phasing not working in 6.4.3

On the stunning reflection/crit resistance path ghost’s phasing would fail to work sometimes. Really noticed it a lot in the masacre and Corvus matchups. I have a video vs Corvus but don’t know how to share it

Comments

• Yeah that’s what I was thinking but even before I lost to him it was happening
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Yeah that’s what I was thinking but even before I lost to him it was happening

first you upload it to youtube to share
    Second if you have a debuff massacure lowers defensive AAR, it is probable that phasing is considered defensive. Also did corvus place an armor break on you?
  • With massacre I had no debuffs I tried to dash back after using my sp3 and it didn’t work. Against Corvus I had no armor breaks.
  • Also on an unrelated topic on that same path Namor was reflecting ghost’s damage while I was hitting him lol
    HI_guys said:

Lormif said:

Second if you have a debuff massacure lowers defensive AAR, it is probable that phasing is considered defensive. Also did corvus place an armor break on you?
    Defensive AAR is only applied when you are being attacked by opponent.
    Defensive AAR is applied to defensive Abilities even if you are not being attacked by an opponent.

With massacre I had no debuffs I tried to dash back after using my sp3 and it didn’t work. Against Corvus I had no armor breaks.

really going to need a video at this time, it is working for me.
    HI_guys said:

Lormif said:

HI_guys said:

Lormif said:

Defensive AAR is applied to defensive Abilities even if you are not being attacked by an opponent.
    Not according to vydiouus.
    link please?

HI_guys said:

Lormif said:

HI_guys said:

Lormif said:

HI_guys said:

Lormif said:

Not according to vydiouus.
    link please?
    Don't have. Sometime ago on a Taskmaster thread. Vydiouus said defensive abilities are those that trigger when you are being attacked and offensive when you attack.

But right now how it works is that you reduce total AAR when you are being attacked when you have DAAR . For example proxima. She prevents stun shrugging of opponents whn she's blocking even though it is not a offensive ability.

Similarly once when I was attacking void with Elektra witha debuff on void, he didn't place his debuff
    thats not possible domino reduces aar defensive too I think stops procing regen just by standing anywhere doesnt matter attacking or not
    Domino reduces ALL AAR, not just defensive, what HI_guys says is possible.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    So, it's not something related to ability accuracy. It's a totally different issue.

Due to the crit resistance node, ghost will often fail to crit. Due to it, she will not consume the passive precision, and dashing back will not allow her to phase
    HI_guys said:

So, it's not something related to ability accuracy. It's a totally different issue.

Due to the crit resistance node, ghost will often fail to crit. Due to it, she will not consume the passive precision, and dashing back will not allow her to phase

Still a bug though
    Not if that is the case, her kit says she cannot phase if she has the passive precision on.Dash Back

Begin Phasing for 2 seconds. Phasing won’t activate if Ghost is afflicted with an Armor Break Debuff or has a Precision Passive.
    Also if a champion evades an attack you get a passive precision as well, so will not be able to phase it seems.