Options

Ghost vs. Aegon

I just got a 5* awakening gem and was wondering which you would pick and why?

Comments

• Options
    unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    Aegon needs the gem
  • Options
    BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
    Aegon definitely
  • Options
    manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    I say ghost her awakened ability is so overpowered if you're going abyss then Aegon anything else ghost even lol she op for lol
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Aegon for the pure fact that he needs the gem to be usable
  • Options
    SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Aegon only when you plan to do AoL or Lol.

He is great after the ramp up but Ghost destroys everything from the start.

She becomes a lot better with the awakening but she needs high sig to be very effective (you are at SP2 before the enemy is at SP1)

If you want to do War with Ghost then its 100% her.

Aegon needs close to max sig for non Aol/Lol content. So with both of them you want them at sig 200 if doable (as a long term goal)
  • Options
    Aegon needs the dupe most, but both are great Champions, I can guarantee you, you won't regret using on any of these Champions.
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★

I just got a 5* awakening gem and was wondering which you would pick and why?

Aegon needs it more than Ghost, despite the fact ghost benefits a lot from awakening. Aegon transforms though from it, as he becomes from quite useless, to beyond god tier champ.
    I would pick Aegon personally 🙂

• Options
    PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    Ebony_Naw said:

People say ghost doesn't need the gem until they use a high sig ghost. I would give it to ghost unless you were specifically looking to tackle abyss

The most common misconception in this game is that Aegon is only useful for Abyss. So, so wrong.